The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Morning all. Party weekend begins!!

My parents 50th anniversary is tomorrow and we're having a party on Saturday for them. Looking forward to it.

When mom and dad got married in 1972, my grandma, dad's mom, made some apple wine. It's called AppleJack. Dad kept a bottle and it's been in their basement ever since. Before the festivities start Saturday, the immediate family will crack it open and have a toast to mom and dad. I haven't had a drink since 2017 but will make an exception for this.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    You don't capiche', Lee ..... this camera has sub-menus that run 5-deep for about every function. It does things (quickly) that were unheard of when I bought my last camera.

for example:

--- Animal Eye Tracking + There are many sub-menus that set it up to perform in precisely the way that you stipulate.
    --- Focus Stacking + Again, many menus for just this feature, if you want to apply it. It allows you (for example) to get a subject in total focus for the entire length, such as a race car from the front of the car, it would allow the entire car to be in focus, within parameters that are otherwise impossible under the particulars of your situation.
    WOW!!!! sounds like a college degree from Canon, once you read thru!!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well it’s time. We have set up a consultation with the Hospice folks. It’s time to make plans.
    Sorry to hear this CM. Just starting to work with my brother on a similar situation myself for our mother. In our case, much less family close by to her than you will have. I know you will have the love of a large group of family and friends during this time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom