The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I was

waiting on this response. :):

Premier left a bad taste in my mouth after watching a few of their sealings with folks "Needing" to sell a firearm in desperation and how they treated me on an attempted trade in their old shop in the center of "B" town. I was a regular customer, but they let the false front they put forward slip a few times and I walked away from them. Found a much better place to deal in Bobs down south of them in Plainfield.

Never went into the new shop even though I drove past it every week taking the 15 year old to her Art tutor just south of there. So, if their attitudes have changed, I am unaware.
    I tried Premier again at their new place some months back after not being impressed much with their attitude at their old place several years back.
    Their attitude with my recent experience was no better, and I have no plans of going back.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Gotcha. I had that same experience at Bradis some years back. Took same gun to PSS and got 3x more offered. Traded a couple of others to Bob after that and he always did me right.

That said, these days I just look to private sell, but would say Bob got very, very close at the time to what I would get on INGO especially on trades where it helped cut down the sales tax as well.

Been a few years so not sure if PSS still gives good trade value.
    I've only had good experiences at PSS. I only tried PA because I had never been there before and wanted to check it out. I have no reason to go back in the next 5 years. I'll probably check them out after that. It would also be different if it were a convenient location for me. They made me feel like they were doing me a favor by being there. Could have just been the guy I dealt with, but why have people like that on payroll?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've only had good experiences at PSS. I only tried PA because I had never been there before and wanted to check it out. I have no reason to go back in the next 5 years. I'll probably check them out after that. It would also be different if it were a convenient location for me. They made me feel like they were doing me a favor by being there. Could have just been the guy I dealt with, but why have people like that on payroll?
    Wow, sorry to hear that.

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Mrs.BRCs little brother is tired of feeding the k10 fuel so he bought another vehicle tonight, a $500 s-10. Broke down in Middlebury on his way home so i had to go tow it. Never in my life have i seen a power steering pump shaft come out. Ive seen them lock up and throw a belt but to pull the entire shaft out without breaking anything is mighty impressive.

On another note the kid is making bank. He took a new position at his work that came with a raise. Last week was his first week with the raise and at 48hrs he brought home a hair over $800.. at 17.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    GM all!

1 more to go, then freedom times! Local grocer had 24pk of Bud/Coors/Miller on sale for $15. Moms bday is 7/4, and the whole fam damily will be at my place Mon for pork burgers and fun times. Much looking forward to having everyone around.

Have a great and safe holiday weekend! Come back with as many or more fingers than you left with!

Last edited:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Gotcha. I had that same experience at Bradis some years back. Took same gun to PSS and got 3x more offered. Traded a couple of others to Bob after that and he always did me right.

That said, these days I just look to private sell, but would say Bob got very, very close at the time to what I would get on INGO especially on trades where it helped cut down the sales tax as well.

Been a few years so not sure if PSS still gives good trade value.
    In my experience, consigning at a gun shop or private sale is the most lucrative. Shops will often come closer to value if you want to trade. Selling to a shop is mostly wasted time.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    So Happy It's Tuesday. Only 3 more to go this week. Anniversary is the 5th.
    I've worked a lot of Independence Days over the years. One of the most memorable was driving through Independence, MO at about 2230. Those folks are serious about the 4th. I could see the fireworks for a half hour before I hit town and the smoke was so thick when I got there it looked like fog over the interstate. Gave me a warm fuzzy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom