The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Morning folks

Project Pontiac got the rear trailing arms replaced and is getting new tires and an alignment today. I took it for a quick spin yesterday and it drove like a much newer car. Looking forward to not having to borrow one of the wife's cars to run around with, although the Mustang is quite enjoyable to drive.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    In Canada….wife having shoulder surgery. Hope this gets rid of her pain…..which will hopefully eliminate some of my wife induced pain….:spend::spend:
    If it's rotator cuff surgery, get to know that ice cooler machine well. The better you can run that, the happier she will be

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I went by there several weeks ago. I don't think things have changed. I was not impressed.
    I'm curious, what did you experience? I have no ties to the shop, just have found it to be an ok LGS in Hendricks County, along with PSS, when I've been looking for things.

Fort Liberty doesn't show me anything and isn't on my go to list, and Copperhead Ridge hasn't shown me much reason to frequent there either (at least for the type of stuff I'm generally looking for).

Again, just curious. I don't get into any of the events, etc that they do, just have them on my list for when I'm looking for something.

Can PM if preferred

Last edited:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Good news!!! Wife’s shoulder surgery was just some bone spur removal….Doc says she’ll be just wearing a sling when she needs it. And will be able to exercise it on those 8oz LimaRitas over the 4th!!!!….and still give me krap over the new boat lift, getting the permanent roof built over it, some artwork storage cabinet sanding and painting…..:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: did I mention how good the dogs have it during the summer???

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm curious, what did you experience? I have no ties to the shop, just have found it to be an ok LGS in Hendricks County, along with PSS, when I've been looking for things.

Fort Liberty doesn't show me anything and isn't on my go to list, and Copperhead Ridge hasn't shown me much reason to frequent there either (at least for the type of stuff I'm generally looking for).

Again, just curious. I don't get into any of the events, etc that they do, just have them on my list for when I'm looking for something.

Can PM if preferred
    I was thinking about selling a gun and was going to see how much they would give me for it. They were trying to low ball me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I was thinking about selling a gun and was going to see how much they would give me for it. They were trying to low ball me.
    Gotcha. I had that same experience at Bradis some years back. Took same gun to PSS and got 3x more offered. Traded a couple of others to Bob after that and he always did me right.

That said, these days I just look to private sell, but would say Bob got very, very close at the time to what I would get on INGO especially on trades where it helped cut down the sales tax as well.

Been a few years so not sure if PSS still gives good trade value.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    FalconRC369
    Top Bottom