The CZickness XLVI...What's next my friends.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    If one of her girlfriends told her the same thing about the knives as you she would listen to every word and follow to the letter.
    We all have the same experiences.
    And yes they are pretty cool to have around 99% plus.
    I can safely post this because I tell CKW this all the time…,:):
    Or in some age groups, if they watch it on a Tik Tok video. And amazingly that age group doesn't have to be all that young.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    2 more trash pandas last night. Shot one out of the birdfeeder and the other had both front paws in the coon cuff this morning. Think that's 13 since May.

I think my 1 year record was 19. They were tearing up trash cans and birdfeeders all over the neighborhood. We learned one neighbor was feeding them...that's all it takes.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    2 more trash pandas last night. Shot one out of the birdfeeder and the other had both front paws in the coon cuff this morning. Think that's 13 since May.
    I think 6 is our high water mark. That counts the young ones as well. Add in a couple of possums and something that resembled a ground hog. After the trash ass neighbors that were throwing their trash bags out the back door on the ground moved off the critters went away. Stop feeding the damned things. They are not cute. They are terribly destructive and eat everything they find including bird's eggs and young in the nest and squirrels young.
    If they ate Ferrell cats, I might let a few go.
    Do they eat the Ferrell kittens...???

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning all.

For me, the point of getting the CZ A1 was to get closer to the original 1911's. I have others for all the fancy stuff.
    What CZC did was they built a slightly nicer DW A2 but at 3x the cost. Front strap checkering and a good blue would make an A2 the better pistol and still be half the price

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I think 6 is our high water mark. That counts the young ones as well. Add in a couple of possums and something that resembled a ground hog. After the trash ass neighbors that were throwing their trash bags out the back door on the ground moved off the critters went away. Stop feeding the damned things. They are not cute. They are terribly destructive and eat everything they find including bird's eggs and young in the nest and squirrels young.
    If they ate Ferrell cats, I might let a few go.
    Do they eat the Ferrell kittens...???

I dispatch of very few vermin. An occasion or 2, but that's the juice of it. Both GSD have been quite on point in this regard. All manner of critter.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Need th Borg/hive mind of Ingo. Anyone seen a deal on 22-250 ammo lately? My friend, the retired minister, has a need for some ammo as he doesn't yet reload. Best I'm coming up with is some Nosler Varmaggedon at optics planet. $35/20 minus 10% if you sign up for their email + tax. Free shipping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom