• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I thinking I should probably report this guy for bumping his classified ad too often.

Reported!
    LOL

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Back in the day…. 10 years ago… I was full rigid frame and single speed. Loved it and impressed myself… as I’ve gotten older, I appreciate gears… Haven’t totally bought into the suspension thing yet… But…. My body ain’t getting any younger….

I rode the rigid frame for a few years and didn't see much need for suspension. Then rode on frozen cut up trails a couple of times in the winter. I went full suspension shortly after that.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Guys I'm taking the dive in the morning and getting my first CZ. Thanks to [mention]Ruger_Ronin [/mention] with all his help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

732dd46e0cbc5acb1c907696b9e747cb.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Morning folks! :coffee:

Not much is planned for the day today other than doing brakes on an old BMW. Weather is looking good for that kind of work.
    Hope to get something accomplished on the carport transformation project today.
    Getting the 1st set of nailers up would be great. I took the day off yesterday and slept it away mostly.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Taking daughter to a pancake and sausage breakfast at a local fire station. Older sister is set up in the craft show as well. She told me she has put together 162 wood burning pieces for sale. She did the custom CZickness ones for us a few years back that were presented to our group's finest.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Taking daughter to a pancake and sausage breakfast at a local fire station. Older sister is set up in the craft show as well. She told me she has put together 162 wood burning pieces for sale. She did the custom CZickness ones for us a few years back that were presented to our group's finest.
    That's awesome. Hope she makes bank.

Great minds....having sausage and LE's capblocks and assorted fruits. Everyone finally up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom