THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Good morning folks.

Glad to hear Henri is doing well.

TD, I’ve got plenty of garage projects you’re welcome to help with… I think I’ve inherited a “paint booth”… after long and hard thoughts, I think I’m gonna try to squeeze it into the garage… Possibly a lift as well, if my concrete is thick enough to handle it..

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Good morning folks.

Glad to hear Henri is doing well.

TD, I’ve got plenty of garage projects you’re welcome to help with… I think I’ve inherited a “paint booth”… after long and hard thoughts, I think I’m gonna try to squeeze it into the garage… Possibly a lift as well, if my concrete is thick enough to handle it..
    If only there was someone in this band of misfit toys that could help you with concrete ...

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Don't tell the boss...I really don't do a whole lot
    It is an often repeated story but I think, it probably, it might, maybe, I am sure it applies to you.

The Graybeard engineer retired and a few weeks later the Big Machine broke down, which was essential to the company’s revenue. The Manager couldn’t get the machine to work again so the company called in Graybeard as an independent consultant.
    Graybeard agrees. He walks into the factory, takes a look at the Big Machine, grabs a sledge hammer, and whacks the machine once whereupon the machine starts right up. Graybeard leaves and the company is making money again.
    The next day Manager receives a bill from Graybeard for $5,000. Manager is furious at the price and refuses to pay. Graybeard assures him that it’s a fair price. Manager retorts that if it’s a fair price Graybeard won’t mind itemizing the bill. Graybeard agrees that this is a fair request and complies.
    The new, itemized bill reads….
    Hammer: $5
    Knowing where to hit the machine with hammer: $4995

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom