THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Got stuck in the driveway at 0500 this morning, 4WD no help on this greasy ice. Shut off truck, went back to house, sent a text that I would not be in today.
    Seems like a good idea to just stay home. It's far too cold out there...but it's above 10* so we are working. Some people are even pouring concrete.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    OKay - I've been getting all sorts of opinions on the Springfield Armory Hellcat 3.7" 15-round striker fire with OSP.

5 mags and a cool soft carry bag...note no micro dot included in this price of $560.00

1675182579084.png

Anybody shed some light on this handgun? Do you have one - do you like it - anything need to change on it to make it better.? Trigger?

I await choo....

Oh and I can get a new Holosun solar powered - HS507C-X2 for cheap - like $258.00

Let me know pulleeeeez........

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I have a Springfield Hellcat OSP. I don't mind it. I had debated between the SIG P365 and the Hellcat OSP. When I was ready to pick one up all I could find was the Hellcat OSP or the P365 without optic cut. I wanted one with the optic cut. I bought a couple of extra 13 round and 15 round magazines. The deal with the extra magazines came out a month or two after I bought mine. I liked that it came with a 13 round and an 11 round magazine, but a 15 round was available for it.

A number of people complain about the trigger biting them. I don't have the issue, but that probably means I am not putting my finger in the right place.

It shoots fine, the trigger is ok in my opinion, but I haven't really had anything that has a fantastic trigger. I like the U notch for the sight.

I did have to get a plate for my Holosun 407K. I haven't put it on there yet, I wanted more time with the iron sights before adding a red dot.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    OKay - I've been getting all sorts of opinions on the Springfield Armory Hellcat 3.7" 15-round striker fire with OSP.

5 mags and a cool soft carry bag...note no micro dot included in this price of $560.00

View attachment 251922

Anybody shed some light on this handgun? Do you have one - do you like it - anything need to change on it to make it better.? Trigger?

I await choo....

Oh and I can get a new Holosun solar powered - HS507C-X2 for cheap - like $258.00

Let me know pulleeeeez........

My BIL (home based FFL) sold a handful of the Hellcat Pro's last year and were well received. I only fondled one a bit. Not sure I liked it any more then a P365xl with a WC grip module.

Trigger was OK-ish. I would call it acceptable for EDC.

Not much info...but its all I got!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My BIL (home based FFL) sold a handful of the Hellcat Pro's last year and were well received. I only fondled one a bit. Not sure I liked it any more then a P365xl with a WC grip module.

Trigger was OK-ish. I would call it acceptable for EDC.

Not much info...but its all I got!

At least they didn't keep the grip safety for the Hellcat series like they had on the SDx series. I always thought that was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a polymer framed, striker fired pistol.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    At least they didn't keep the grip safety for the Hellcat series like they had on the SDx series. I always thought that was one of the dumbest things I've ever seen in a polymer framed, striker fired pistol.
    I owned an xd at one time. The grip safety never gave me any heartburn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom