THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I've been cleaning CZ's and 1911's the last couple of days that were still dirty from the fge. I love the PCT 1911 tool.

View attachment 251562
    Thinking outside the box, I like it. I bought the Real Avid bench block with the built in 1911 bushing tool, which works great for removal, but not for reassembly. Same for the Wilson Combat version. I have my little tricks I use for each to make them work better for compressing the recoil spring for reassembly, but I would go back in time and buy the one you have instead.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Had so much fun at the cabin this weekend, I did our taxes this evening to offset the mood.

Allow me to be the first to express my gratitude for a partial return on that interest free loan they were so grateful to allow me to give them involuntarily. Ice cream isn't gonna buy itself now is it cornpop?

Rant over. On the bright side, I'll have all bits and botkins in hand Tuesday for the INGO bday build, aside from the lower. Can't wait for it to come together.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Had so much fun at the cabin this weekend, I did our taxes this evening to offset the mood.

Allow me to be the first to express my gratitude for a partial return on that interest free loan they were so grateful to allow me to give them involuntarily. Ice cream isn't gonna buy itself now is it cornpop?

Rant over. On the bright side, I'll have all bits and botkins in hand Tuesday for the INGO bday build, aside from the lower. Can't wait for it to come together.
    Need to decide what kinds of "bits and botkins" I want for the 2 I'm going to give to the kids.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Not new anymore, but 88' always likes it when I pull out my 220 ASE for a look-see ! :cool:

i-tGbKGj7-XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom