THE CZickness XLIX....Tackling 2023 with CZ style...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    After doing a ton of reading yesterday and watching videos. As well as running every possible situation through my head. And running calculations on monthly fuel expenses. I’ve determined that I can most definitely move back into a full size truck as a daily driver and be just fine. I’m really leaning towards a first gen avalanche. It seems like it could work perfectly for what I get into/want to get into.

May even replace our Yukon as our adventure rig. Although I still don’t want to get rid of that suv. So I guess the first step is to try and sell my beater s10. Drive the Yukon till Uncle Sam comes off my money and I find a suitable avalanche or until the flavor of the week has me looking at something different.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    Anybody seen one of these? Saw posted on another forum. Wonder if they are any good and if Springfield or others will follow suit with a carry version. Interesting idea!

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Anybody seen one of these? Saw posted on another forum. Wonder if they are any good and if Springfield or others will follow suit with a carry version. Interesting idea!

Looks interesting but I hate that they put a warning on the frame....

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Only thing that kept me from buying one is the weak trigger reset inherent to the design. Glad I shot one before I made the purchase.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon

I held a full size Girsan P35 at a LGS. I was not impressed with the fit and finish. Which is saying a lot as I’m usually more budget minded. There were metal shavings inside the gun. The trigger was disappointing. It may have just been that particular one. A friend has one and told me they like theirs and that the fit and finish was fine. Something like that I’d have to see in person rather than order online.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom