The CZickness XLIII prepping for winter.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Looks like the extended forecast has changed. 50’s and possibly 60’s coming.
    Go figure.
    Whenever I strip down my fishing rods and reels because I think I'm done for the year, a warm streak seems to hit. I really should just do one setup first and then fish the others when the inevitable warm up week after hits.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Looks like the extended forecast has changed. 50’s and possibly 60’s coming.
    Go figure.
    I checked the extended outlook. Says a couple days of colder followed by less cold and then some colder days with extended periods of gray and gloomy for the next four months. Small chance of sunny but cold from time to time.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Same as Pall Mall cigarettes?
    Named for the same street in London, the limey equivalent of Rodeo Drive here in the states. Colt kept a sales office there after closing their manufacturing in 1857. That name on the gun added about $1K to the selling price. It was chambered in .455 Eley, so probably something a British officer ordered as that would have been government ammo at the time.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Morning, all!

:coffee:
    Barb's brother, Bill, is down in FL and has pneumonia again. I won't describe all the reasons he's had it so often in the last two years, but suffice to say, his lungs are tired and we could use your prayers for him. Looks serious at this moment.
    Sorry to hear, Patience. Prayers sent for you and your family.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I checked the extended outlook. Says a couple days of colder followed by less cold and then some colder days with extended periods of gray and gloomy for the next four months. Small chance of sunny but cold from time to time.
    ....about the usual then. Sigh !

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    GB has a whole pile of old broomhandles up tomorrow of various conditions and types. Might do some bidding.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa

Sounds really really accurate....where on earth did you get all this valuable info..?

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you

Completely built by our master gunsmiths with major components made in-house to unprecedented tolerances. Our sporting rifles have become highly sought after by novice and expert shooters alike due to their excellent accuracy and reliability which can only come from controlling all aspects of the manufacturing process. Do not confuse our sporting line of rifles with inferior guns which are built to a price point; which means the least expensive components available, on the contrary, you are assured piece of mind knowing that your Standard Manufacturing 16721 is built by the most innovative and quality-oriented company in the business which we have become known for.

I really want to want this, but I just can't justify it. Heck of a deal. I sent it to that guy looking at the Ruger AR package in the long guns area.

Prayers inbound, Patience.

Time to start my work. Have a good day, all.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    well...if simple aging is the case, I should have my chalk board filled with equations for the eternal youth and be interviewed by Jordan Peterson in the coming days.
    Well...in my five plus decades, the only thing that I have learned is that it gets cold every winter so it won't take much to get ahead of me.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

STD-15 Model 16721 Rifle, 16 Barrel
    STD-15 Model 16721 Rifle, 16" Barrel
    NOW ONLY $549.00!
    WAS $985.00

Completely built by our master gunsmiths with major components made in-house to unprecedented tolerances. Our sporting rifles have become highly sought after by novice and expert shooters alike due to their excellent accuracy and reliability which can only come from controlling all aspects of the manufacturing process. Do not confuse our sporting line of rifles with inferior guns which are built to a price point; which means the least expensive components available, on the contrary, you are assured piece of mind knowing that your Standard Manufacturing 16721 is built by the most innovative and quality-oriented company in the business which we have become known for.
    These guys having fire sales recently? Seems like great pricing coming out of them. I'm not an AR expert, but have heard great things about Standard Mfg from this group.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom