Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Morning early bird. Coffee in hand, T-minus 10 then off to the CC.

Went to bed way earlier than usual due to a full day of fun. Alas, I was verboten from riding the miniature ponies.
    You'd have had to tie your feet to your ears! You prolly should let them ride you. Odds makers say you probably out weigh the little rascals.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have been curious what grips this would end up with. So I have been keeping an eye out for a pic

I have to say, I would probably not have selected those from a picture. But on the gun they look great.
    Nice choice
    They do not take away from the overall piece but enhance it. If I were to keep one this would be a front runner in the group.
    stellar work my friend. Stellar.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I was inspired by our ghost encounters and queued up Hellraiser II for Pickle and I after the turkeys went to bed. I needed it to drown out the Hocus Pocus the girls watched when we got home. Bette Midler is way worse for the mind than Pinhead.
    My kids loved Hocus Pocus.
    the daughter has the terrorists hooked on it now so I have endured it , Disney’s “Wrapped” and Halloween town. All 3 could drive a man to strike himself with a hammer repeatedly but they were all smiles when I sat through them and just enjoyed those moments.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    My kids loved Hocus Pocus.
    the daughter has the terrorists booked on it now so I have endured it , Disney’s “Wrapped” and Halloween town. All 3 could drive a man to strike himself with a hammer repeatedly but they were all smiles when I sat through them and just enjoyed those moments.

Agreed.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    All 3 could drive a man to strike himself with a hammer repeatedly ...
    I remember liking Hocus Pocus as a kid. Though, rewatching Disney movies and other things as an adult makes me see how much propaganda there is in children's content. It's kinda terrifying, actually.

Good morning, folks. Life has been hectic. My Form I-129F for the fiancee visa is in Dallas and waiting for initial processing. Took way more time than I anticipated. Job interview coming up soon. Life is crazy. Hoping to hit the range frequently in November. Purdue has a trap and skeet club I should join and have an excuse to shoot twice a week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom