• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I was upb@ 2 looking for my wife who elected for 2x time if she'd work another shift helping in ER until 11:30pm. She did and didn't tell me she got back home, so I wake up in a frenzy because I hadnt heard from her. Stinker didn't wake me and was in the other bedroom, un-showered from all the "Rona patients she saw in those extra hours. Couldn't get back to sleep. Sux.....

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Lol. I actually don't have anything specific on the brain. Usually when I can't sleep I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem or have an in depth project going on. Nothing currently I can think of though.
    Now the problem you are working out is why you can't sleep... better be careful, that could become a cycle.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Now the problem you are working out is why you can't sleep... better be careful, that could become a cycle.
    Elbow was hurting so I took 2 ibuprofen and slept well except for one pee stop.. Guess I'm lucky. I usually still sleep pretty well except for the pee stops. Stayed up to watch "Field of Dreams" last night. I'm still an old softy.
    Saturday morning for me here. Drinking coffee and watching the leaves fall.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    Happy Friday all!

Today is my Friday, I am off till next week Tuesday. CameraMonkey and I have decided to go out to Proteq on Saturday now. So it will be good to get out to the range with almost everything that needs resighted in, or just shot for the first time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom