Not open for further replies.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I come ridin' in fast .... spurs on overdrive. There was some malicious .308 bashing upthread, and it needs to be quashed ! :draw:

Everyone knows that .308 shooters get the girls, while
    6.5 is fraught with jive !

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Headed to Madison Outdoors in the morning. Getting cabin fever sitting around here. Anyway I'm headed down to check out the CZ 75B Omega they have on hand. Also a couple of Bond arms a 45colt/410 and a 357 version.
    Going to check on primers while there as well.

The main thing is the CZ 75B Omega. Now what does the Omega part stand for and is this a good CZ 75?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Headed to Madison Outdoors in the morning. Getting cabin fever sitting around here. Anyway I'm headed down to check out the CZ 75B Omega they have on hand. Also a couple of Bond arms a 45colt/410 and a 357 version.

The main thing is the CZ 75B Omega. Now what does the Omega part stand for and is this a good CZ 75?
    The Omeha trigger is the newer trigger design by CZ. In the P07/P09 with an Omega trigger, you can swap between a safety and decocker. I assume the same is true for the 75B Omega.

I like the Omega triggers in my P07s and P09s. Others will be along shortly to give better info on the metal frame Omegas

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    The Omeha trigger is the newer trigger design by CZ. In the P07/P09 with an Omega trigger, you can swap between a safety and decocker. I assume the same is true for the 75B Omega.

I like the Omega triggers in my P07s and P09s. Others will be along shortly to give better info on the metal frame Omegas
    Okay thanks so it's a safety feature then.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I come ridin' in fast .... spurs on overdrive. There was some malicious .308 bashing upthread, and it needs to be quashed ! :draw:

Everyone knows that .308 shooters get the girls, while
    6.5 is fraught with jive !
    Don't worry....I know how to 308. Maybe not as good as the rest of you but I can ride that horse too!

1631592812555.png

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

Good ??? ..... It's my alpha .... my best shooting CZ .... In my book, 'Omega' stands for the best

i-ksJWDrV-L.jpg

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Out of the box the Omega has a better feel to it. If we are talking about getting the gun brand new and not doing any modifications to it then the Omega is going to feel better. You can do modifications to the non-omega trigger and it can turn out better than the Omega. I've only got one that has an Omega trigger, but I love it! I believe MM's 75B Omega is stock and it is a pleasure to shoot!
    Let us know if you get it!

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    I'm going to call it a night. I put a hitch on my vehicle tonight and I just finished up around 1am. I'm finally all unwound now and ready for sleep.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Coalition of ballist

Coalition of ballistic data I am sure.
    :)
    Lol. I actually don't have anything specific on the brain. Usually when I can't sleep I'm trying to troubleshoot a problem or have an in depth project going on. Nothing currently I can think of though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom