• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Working with my contractor friend remodeling the downstairs bathroom..... I'll have to post the pic of the current plumbing situation......let's just say the kitchen sink drain line ran thru the bathtub.....the part you step over......this is going to be a fun one...... :nuts: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::bash:......since my gun/fun money going.....

down........the. :toilet2::spend::flamethrower::toilet2:

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Working with my contractor friend remodeling the downstairs bathroom..... I'll have to post the pic of the current plumbing situation......let's just say the kitchen sink drain line ran thru the bathtub.....the part you step over......this is going to be a fun one...... :nuts: :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::bash:......since my gun/fun money going.....

down........the. :toilet2::spend::flamethrower::toilet2:
    Ugh! When it is over post a pic of a gun that you could have purchased. We feel your pain.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    I thought I would try a man size target at 50 yards with .45 acp's. The subject is a scrawny looking dude and my art work seriously sucks! 20 rounds each with the target on the left being the head shot with the CZ 97 Copper Head built by CGW and slicked up by moi to meet CM's standards! The right is the body shot with the CM built 1911. I will use both at the FGE! I hope to get an honorable mention in the pistol event.
    CZ 97 50 yd target.jpg 50 yd 1911 45.jpg 97 and 1911.jpg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Old fogeys have an advantage in long range shooting. We settle in behind the scope and often take a short nap. Many times, the surprise break is also a surprise wake up. You young guns have trouble settling down enough to steady the reticle but us older shooters only struggle with staying awake long enough to pull the trigger

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I need to brush up on my pistol skills with irons at 50 yards. I did well with mcapo's RMR equipped Phantom the other day. But not that great with my P320 Compact.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    After drugging myself twice I got a good morning's sleep from 5 AM to 1 PM.

Not the sleep cycle I'm looking for.
    Yeah me too no drugs. Slept pretty much all day. WTAF. CKW was doing her shopping with the daughter so the house was quiet. 6 straight. They stayed in the other end of the house until I woke up.
    so I guess another sleepless night.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Yeah me too no drugs. Slept pretty much all day. WTAF. CKW was doing her shopping with the daughter so the house was quiet. 6 straight. They stayed in the other end of the house until I woke up.
    so I guess another sleepless night.

I was thinking about taking all the parts and pieces from two 308s and ending up with your old one back together. Since I have work to do in the office, I might be awake too…

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom