• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    The PCR is my favorite all day carry CZ.
    Do you do sights installation? I may PM you about pricing night sights if you do and if I do try out that PCR again and also decide to grab it. (So many uses of "and.")
    Edit: It's moot. They wouldn't go low enough for me. I could reached the slide release today. I dunno why my hand was short on Monday.

The P10S is probably my most carried, but I sure do enjoy carrying all of them! CZ!
    I think for striker fired, I'd probably go Steyr (at least, until I get a CZ!). I like the ease of choosing 9, 40, 357 sig. Also, the open sights on it are nice. The Styer, the P10, and the Arex Delta are the only striker-fired that have me curious.

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    My mini-holiday at the cabin has had an unpleasant glitch. :runaway:
    One of the water supply lines under the kitchen sink sprung a big leak, dumping all of the water in the holding tank onto the floor, and walls, and me !
    Repairs (of an emergency sort) are underway, while I'm running multiple fans to dry things up.

IMG_20210615_143226331~2.jpg

IMG_20210615_222015033~2.jpg

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    My mini-holiday at the cabin has had an unpleasant glitch. :runaway:
    One of the water supply lines under the kitchen sink sprung a big leak, dumping all of the water in the holding tank onto the floor, and walls, and me !
    Repairs (of an emergency sort) are underway, while I'm running multiple fans to dry things up.

View attachment 144126

View attachment 144127
    Get the electric sorted out, now plumbing.:faint:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Good afternoon/evening. Been trapping chipmunks. My mom has a bird feeding "station", attracts all sorts of critters. Don't want the 'munks tearing up concrete.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    CZ! I Polish the track that the foot of the disconnector drags on. The idea is not to remove metal just make it smooth. Notice the tooling marks I leave in the work. It is in front of the mainspring passage. Also polish the inside of the frame where the trigger bar contacts just above and running horizontal just above the trigger bar spring. Check to make sure there are no burrs around the cuts for the trigger passage and the hammer slot, just a light sandpaper work.
    75B.jpg

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I found it at The Cork in Columbus. $56 and she said it rarely stays long on the shelf.

Good stuff usually is gone quickly. I have to keep on the lookout for Absinthe for my youngest. I always have some to give him to take home to his artsy friends in Atlanta.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom