gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning all... :coffee:

Slept in for once and for that I'm thankful!

Yesterday they changed my eye appointment from next month to this afternoon and I figured my eyes needed a good nights sleep so I took the meds and got 8.5 glorious hours of sleep.

...and she can drive 105 mph without getting a ticket...

Thus the reason I opt for I69. :D

Benp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 19, 2017
    Avon
    Yesterday they changed my eye appointment from next month to this afternoon and I figured my eyes needed a good nights sleep so I took the meds and got 8.5 glorious hours of sleep.

Thus the reason I opt for I69. :D
    I might take this route as well. I'm hoping to get an early start and the coffee will do be good!

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I might take this route as well. I'm hoping to get an early start and the coffee will do be good!

It does put you on ~12 miles of country road to bypass Huntington to get to Hwy 24 but it's decent road. Best part is after you get on I-65 you won't hit any stoplights.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    31 to 24 is the path of least resistance if you are not too far East in the greater Indy area. 69 can technically be quicker but it seems rare that it works that way in reality.

Just fyi - I live 15-20 minutes East of the Saturday location and when we visit our kids in Noblesville we almost always take 31.

My wife prefers 69. Wait let me rephrase. When my wife drives to Indianapolis she prefers Interstate 69 as there are Starbucks along the way and she can drive 105 mph without getting a ticket.

Your call.
    I'll be coming up east side of 465 so either route would be easy to get to. Thanks for the info.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m really impressed with Daltech. Due to losing a bunch of weight, my current gun belt (Kramer leather) was down to it’s next to last hole in the belt, leaving a long tail hanging in the way of a mag holster. Based on recommendations here, I ordered a new Daltech Super Biobelt on Tuesday evening and it arrived here today.

This is a much better gun belt at 1/3 the cost of the Kramer than the Kramer was when brand new. I’ve had the Kramer about 3 years now and it’s really about as stiff as a normal dress belt now, so I was due for a new belt anyway. I’ll probably order another in the bull hide and steel to change up the color somewhat.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Love the bio belt! Wife and I have had them for years. Also know some of my non Ingo friends who have them as well.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Midsouth has Hornady Frontier 5.56 75gr BTHP Match for $17.99 per box.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply....oint-match-20-rounds-(limit-25-boxes--1-case)

Just ordered 500 rounds for $493 shipped/tax.

I already have my Noveske sighted in for this out to 300 yards as it shoots to roughly the same POI as my Australian Outback 69gr stuff. I still have 100 rounds left of the Hornady from before, so this gives me a good stash of match 5.56 ammo for quite awhile.

Last edited:

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    Evening, All.

but also no trespassers on cameras
    Bear traps?

My parsnips from a late planting last fall survived the winter and I think will go to seed soon. So many violets in the backyard. I think I'll transplant a few to my front yard patch. Had a little rabbit's next last year in the front yard. It'd be nice to give them some nice violets out front safe from the lawncutting folks. Also threw down some random 3' tall flowing plants for color & the birds. Seem to be getting some results already. Should be a nice summer for animal variety in the backyard. Now I just need to get a threaded 22 and a can to harvest a couple without people loosing their minds.

For firearms, I got a new locking bar assembly for my Remington 572. I can't wait to be done messing with it.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Midsouth has Hornady Frontier 5.56 75gr BTHP Match for $17.99 per box.

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply....oint-match-20-rounds-(limit-25-boxes--1-case)

Just ordered 500 rounds for $493 shipped/tax.

I already have my Noveske sighted in for this out to 300 yards as it shoots to roughly the same POI as my Australian Outback 69gr stuff. I still have 100 rounds left of the Hornady from before, so this gives me a good stash of match 5.56 ammo for quite awhile.
    Thanks for the heads-up. You retain your spot on the "most expensive friends" list....

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    The BioBelt is the only belt I've ever used and I recommend them to anyone looking for a great gunbelt. Good belt at a good price.

So I googled biobelt. Came up first in search. You guys are crazy to use this as a gun belt....

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    So I googled biobelt. Came up first in search. You guys are crazy to use this as a gun belt....

That's nuts. Calling a belt that uses rocks as a biobelt. Like these people who use the word "quantum" for everything. Ridiculous.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom