Not open for further replies.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    My son just moved to ATL as well.

Said he was waiting in line at Costco this morning for gas. He did eventually get some, and for about 50 cents a gallon cheaper than it's running here currently, but yeah, many stations closed and lines at the ones that are open.

The ransomware attack on the pipeline operator has them shutdown.

I did read somewhere that GA had suspended it's gas tax during this issue.

Are we really gonna believe that the cyber/ransomware thang is real.?

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Well I knew this was gonna happen. 2 of the PM's I have about that rifle saw the remarks and went to look as they were curious and just had to PM me as to why. The other 4 ask the same thing not referring to the thread.

SSssssssoooooooooooo.....today when I get home I will be taking the Diamond back off and putting a long eye relief Nikon on it so the mount is clocked as to everyone's approval. Its less optic and not new and the price will now reflect this.

I guess someone would have seen and questioned this with out all the help.

:n00b:
    I say ****em!!!! bunch a nay sayer's

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Are we really gonna believe that the cyber/ransomware thang is real.?
    It's not surprising. Actually I'm surprised there hasn't been more devastating ransomware attacks on critical infrastructure. I'm not sure I buy that they were not hit harder (vs shutting down somewhat pre-emptively).

You thinking it's something else?

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Stopped by the Mouse compound yesterday and was able to bring the Beast home finally. Fell in love with it after I shot it at the SGE and had to have it. Mandatory pic of course.

View attachment 139816

I know I don't have MMs pic abilities but I'm trying.
    You do pretty darn good..,.. I'm impressed.......with the pistol AND the photo !

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It's not surprising. Actually I'm surprised there hasn't been more devastating ransomware attacks on critical infrastructure. I'm not sure I buy that they were not hit harder (vs shutting down somewhat pre-emptively).

You thinking it's something else?

I would imagine this stuff happens, but gets taken care of on the QT. Leadership in business is often stupid, but doesn't want to be seen as stupid.;)

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I would imagine this stuff happens, but gets taken care of on the QT. Leadership in business is often stupid, but doesn't want to be seen as stupid.;)
    Yep, it's being reported now that they paid $5 million. The trick I imagine is to make it an amount that nets a good amount of cash but that businesses will still pay.

Darthur

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2016
    Bargersville
    Recent Pawn shop find
    P-01 Omega
    This thing is filthy inside and out! Looks like it has been riding around stuffed under someone's seat for a long time.
    Anybody here own one? If so what did they come with originally when new? 2 mags or 3? Parts to convert decocker to safety or did you have to buy those? Probably had the black grips from factory but they are not with it.
    Not sure if any of the internals have been upgraded. I'm not up to speed enough to tell by looking at them. It has a very nice reset on the trigger and overall the trigger feels pretty good. The slide spring is very stiff. It is by far the hardest slide to pull back out of all my handguns.

Attachments

• 20210513_174424.jpg
      20210513_174424.jpg
      2.3 MB · Views: 16
    • 20210513_174344.jpg
      20210513_174344.jpg
      1.6 MB · Views: 16

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Pretty sure those came with 2 mags from the factory. Those frag grips look very nice (I have the same pair on my 75 compact), but the original rubber ones feel better and absorb recoil better IMO.

llh1956

CZ Wizard
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Jul 31, 2010
    Lawrence, IN.
    Recent Pawn shop find
    P-01 Omega
    This thing is filthy inside and out! Looks like it has been riding around stuffed under someone's seat for a long time.
    Anybody here own one? If so what did they come with originally when new? 2 mags or 3? Parts to convert decocker to safety or did you have to buy those? Probably had the black grips from factory but they are not with it.
    Not sure if any of the internals have been upgraded. I'm not up to speed enough to tell by looking at them. It has a very nice reset on the trigger and overall the trigger feels pretty good. The slide spring is very stiff. It is by far the hardest slide to pull back out of all my handguns.
    Nice find! It's hard to tell from your pictures but it appears to be stock with exception to the sights & grips and maybe the hammer. You would have to dive into her nickers to see if any changes have been made. If you have about a 5 lbs trigger break I would guess it is all stock! I am just a novice on these things:scratch:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Nice find! It's hard to tell from your pictures but it appears to be stock with exception to the sights & grips and maybe the hammer. You would have to dive into her nickers to see if any changes have been made. If you have about a 5 lbs trigger break I would guess it is all stock! I am just a novice on these things:scratch:
    You're too humble. :)

Sweet Winchester in the classies, btw.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom