gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Gmcttr musta gone to bed.

I am only guessing as my CC finally stopped sweating from overwork. ;-)

I see how it is. YOU pick an expensive set of dies and ask us to find them and I get the blame when I do. Perfect. Remind me to avoid your wife at the next get together as I assume she will be blaming me for all your purchases.

:laugh:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    GM all. Stayed up way too late going down the BCG rabbit hole. Brands, coatings, etc. BCM is out of stock but I sort of like the Nickel Boron look. Nice contrast to all black rifle. Any suggestions?

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    GM all. Stayed up way too late going down the BCG rabbit hole. Brands, coatings, etc. BCM is out of stock but I sort of like the Nickel Boron look. Nice contrast to all black rifle. Any suggestions?
    NOT Pamax.

I am on about a dozen "notify" email lists for back in stock for BCM. I hear good things about Fail Zero. They are a secondary option if I don't get a BCM soon.

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Morning folks! :coffee:

I'm at the Dr office waiting for a shot to the eye. Things are going quite slowly today and I have no had Morning coffee yet. :(
    My wife had to do that monthly for a year. She insisted I go in with her. It wasn't pleasant for me and I wasn't getting a needle in the eye.

Oh, I've been catching up on this thread because I'll be picking up my first CZ tomorrow.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    GM all. Coffee or die. Actually started part 2 of the 'no refined sugar' diet. Haven't had any sort of soda for a month (unless it had whiskey in it), and this week I stopped putting sugar in the coffee. Still creamer though.

Dropping off #3 and then off to dad's to get split wood for the campfire. Gonna be a bit cold at night still, but I NEED some wilderness time. I'll setup camp around noon tomorrow and tear down Sunday morning. Hopefully the fishing is good. The panfish will be in the warm shallows I gather. Good bank fishing for the girls.

Good luck with the eye shot 88. This sounds most unpleasant.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    My wife had to do that monthly for a year. She insisted I go in with her. It wasn't pleasant for me and I wasn't getting a needle in the eye.

Oh, I've been catching up on this thread because I'll be picking up my first CZ tomorrow.
    Got yourself chooter there. You've set a standard with wizardized equipment. Congrats!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Relax CM. We love ya or we wouldn't poke on occasion. All's good I hope.
    Well I knew this was gonna happen. 2 of the PM's I have about that rifle saw the remarks and went to look as they were curious and just had to PM me as to why. The other 4 ask the same thing not referring to the thread.

SSssssssoooooooooooo.....today when I get home I will be taking the Diamond back off and putting a long eye relief Nikon on it so the mount is clocked as to everyone's approval. Its less optic and not new and the price will now reflect this.

I guess someone would have seen and questioned this with out all the help.

:n00b:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    GM all. Coffee or die. Actually started part 2 of the 'no refined sugar' diet. Haven't had any sort of soda for a month (unless it had whiskey in it), and this week I stopped putting sugar in the coffee. Still creamer though.

Dropping off #3 and then off to dad's to get split wood for the campfire. Gonna be a bit cold at night still, but I NEED some wilderness time. I'll setup camp around noon tomorrow and tear down Sunday morning. Hopefully the fishing is good. The panfish will be in the warm shallows I gather. Good bank fishing for the girls.

Good luck with the eye shot 88. This sounds most unpleasant.
    They sound a lot worse than they are. You pick a spot on the ceiling to focus on and there's a moment of pressure that's about a half second long. Then a blob of goo floats into your vision.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    They sound a lot worse than they are. You pick a spot on the ceiling to focus on and there's a moment of pressure that's about a half second long. Then a blob of goo floats into your vision.
    Doesn't sound like a vacation on the beach though.. hope you eyes get back to normal soon..

Morn'n gents btw

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Got yourself chooter there. You've set a standard with wizardized equipment. Congrats!
    I plan on shooting it Saturday in a Steel Challenge match. I am sure the gun will be much better than the shooter.

Morning, All.

Nice! I haven't gone up to Jasper-Pulaski since I sold the Browning. But the next time I head up that way, I'll shoot you a message.

Great, hope we can meet up.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Its always just worked, plus it was tough. Lived through being dropped off the motorcycle at 60+, absolutely destroying a charging case. Had to use find my iphone to find it because i didnt even realize it had fallen. Replaced the battery twice, and its outlived 3 or 4 otterboxes. Whatever new one i get has LARGE shoes to fill.
    ————————————

Im honestly not a fan of the tube load that Henry seems so proud of on their .22s. Id prefer a Marlin or Rossi over a Henry in .22. Now if i could find a new side load henry in .357 i would be a poorer man.

Uberti makes a good product in .357 magnum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom