The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Probably got about 4" here. There was some snow fog when I started out and icy roads all the way.

All paved surfaces are clear. I suspect all of this white crap will be gone tonight.

The trees were actually very pretty with the snow clinging to the branches. Very "Over the river and through the woods"

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    Rough day in the house today here. Had to put the 17 year old family dog down this morning. Guess I'll need a new avatar eventually.

Sorry to hear that. We have a 14 year old dog that is week-to-week at this point. We lost his 12 year old brother two years ago. It was the first time we had ever lost a pet and the kids took it the hardest. I told them that we could be sad for us because we miss him. We couldn't be sad for him because he had a great long life and is in a better place. That helped them accept it. But it is a hard time.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Sorry to hear that. We have a 14 year old dog that is week-to-week at this point. We lost his 12 year old brother two years ago. It was the first time we had ever lost a pet and the kids took it the hardest. I told them that we could be sad for us because we miss him. We couldn't be sad for him because he had a great long life and is in a better place. That helped them accept it. But it is a hard time.

I will never forget having to put down my dog when I was a kid. Never.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Rough day in the house today here. Had to put the 17 year old family dog down this morning. Guess I'll need a new avatar eventually.
    Boo, sorry to hear this 88. What a rotten way to start the week. I'm sure it was a dog's life very well lived with you and your family.

I'm taking a bit of vacation time this week as I have too much to carry over. On a snowy day, Mrs Hopper thought it was a good idea for me to paint the kids' upstairs bathroom. Started around 10am, and I just finished in time for the NCAA finals.

Be it henceforth known that I *hate* to paint. I do good work, but it takes me forever by the time I trim everything out, plus freshening up the baseboards. I'd just as soon take a bath with a toaster as paint again anytime soon. Or ever.

On a brighter note, I received my new LOK grips for the PCR. I'm too darned tired and sore to put them on tonight, but these will look nice I think.

The end.

Last edited:

Rick60

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Bloomington
    Family pet and cz question

Sorry to hear that, 88!

Keep him in the avatar.[/QUOTE
    sorry to hear about your family dog. I have a black lab that is now 17. Every day is special to my wife and I. I have not posted for several years and now I have a question. I have a Cz75b I would like to put extended thumb safety on and also thin wood grips. I have small hands(ok,no small hand jokes LOL). Any suggestions,comments?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom