The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Just this morning I found out that Rise & Roll is putting another store in South Bend on Ireland Road...... that’s just down the street from where I work.....

MC1983

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I’m finally getting around to refreshing a surplus CZ75 compact I bought from Birds Away last year. I’d like to do the CGW pro kit eventually but will probably just start with new springs and trigger pin. Is it worth slowly updating parts or just wait until I can do everything at once?

Wtburnette-They recently opened a Rise and Roll location in Greenwood off 135 and County Line.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    They recently opened a Rise and Roll location in Greenwood off 135 and County Line

That's within 1/4 mile of my house. This could be bad information for me to have. Actually great for me, killer to the diet though.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    My 55th birthday is coming up next week and in celebration for this momentous event, I ordered a Dan Wesson A2 Government back in November. It's been on layaway for a while and last week I made the last payment and picked it up yesterday. Now, the actual birthday is next Thursday and I'm trying to decide if I should wait until then to take it to the range or should I just take it out tomorrow morning. I took next Thursday and Friday off with the idea of spending a good bit of time shooting. It would be pretty cool to give it a run for the first time on my birthday, but I don't know if I'm that patient. I might just take a 75B out in the morning and enjoy running that one instead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom