The CZickness XIII: Lucky 13, we could all use some.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Ditto. We like the high efficient top load much more than our "nicer" old front load.

And they have a really large capacity....it really cuts down on the amount of loads you have to do.. We also have the steam dryer, great for touching up wrinkled clothes...

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    We bought new front loaders before Christmas. Our laundry room is small and we stacked them to give us more room. If I had to do it over again I would probably buy top loaders and deal with less space.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Rolling out for Indy this morning for a meetup with a CZicko. Hoping to run a P10C side by side with my G**** to see if it's gonna be a possible replacement for it.

Good seeing you T-DOGG. Glad it worked out we could meet up ;)

When we moved into our new house 3+ years ago we got rid of our “Hi-End” front load washer. Best thing we ever did. We purchased a LG pair (Top Load with no agitator sticking up).

Ditto. We like the high efficient top load much more than our "nicer" old front load.

Same. Love my new top load washer!

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Good seeing you T-DOGG. Glad it worked out we could meet up ;)
    It was good to see you also. Thanks for all the help!
    I'm sitting outside the Cheesecake factory waiting on wife and kid, they went in to get a cheesecake with a gift card. I've had enough today between the potholes and traffic, I'm spent and ready to head home to a nice quiet night on the couch.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Thanks guys. I think I will wait. At least until tomorrow, but maybe until next week. There's a different one that I want to break in tomorrow WTB. Not new, but has not been shot in 9 months and recently got a bit of internal polish.

I'm glad you brought the new one with you today. That was a lot of fun to shoot, thanks!

It was good to see you also. Thanks for all the help!
    I'm sitting outside the Cheesecake factory waiting on wife and kid, they went in to get a cheesecake with a gift card. I've had enough today between the potholes and traffic, I'm spent and ready to head home to a nice quiet night on the couch.

:yesway:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Were you guys able to hit the range today? The weather sure was not great for that, but sometimes I like shooting in the rain. Much more quiet at MCFG on a rainy day than on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

WTB and I got to shoot at GW PB this morning. I put 200 rounds through the new A2. Man, that thing makes me look better than I have any right to look. The biggest issue I had was that I'd start putting a nice, tight group together and then would get all excited at just how tight the group was and then throw a flyer or two.

I stopped by The Outdoorsman this afternoon and got to fondle a lot of CZs. They have the first batch of FDE P10Cs with night sights as well as the new OD P07s. I really liked the P07 in OD. I sure wish they would crank a few .40s out now and then. I ended up having them set one of the FDE P10Cs aside for me. Come summer, that will give me my gun for carry and another for the range. I just need to come up with some cash in the next week or so.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Were you guys able to hit the range today? The weather sure was not great for that, but sometimes I like shooting in the rain. Much more quiet at MCFG on a rainy day than on a sunny Saturday afternoon.

WTB and I got to shoot at GW PB this morning. I put 200 rounds through the new A2. Man, that thing makes me look better than I have any right to look. The biggest issue I had was that I'd start putting a nice, tight group together and then would get all excited at just how tight the group was and then throw a flyer or two.

I stopped by The Outdoorsman this afternoon and got to fondle a lot of CZs. They have the first batch of FDE P10Cs with night sights as well as the new OD P07s. I really liked the P07 in OD. I sure wish they would crank a few .40s out now and then. I ended up having them set one of the FDE P10Cs aside for me. Come summer, that will give me my gun for carry and another for the range. I just need to come up with some cash in the next week or so.

That A2 was SWEET! T-DOGG and I did spend about an hour at MCF&G shooting. We grabbed a bay and not long after 3 cars pulled into the other bay. We were the only people shooting and yes, it was pretty quiet otherwise. Good time, even though it was pouring.

I put it in another thread but here is my newest p10c suppressor ready. Threaded barrel. Night sights. 17 round mags etc. Great pistol

View attachment 63307

Very nice :yesway:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

Thank you for letting me run that today. I greatly appreciate it. It ran 80 rounds of 124gr Aguila perfectly.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    That A2 was SWEET! T-DOGG and I did spend about an hour at MCF&G shooting. We grabbed a bay and not long after 3 cars pulled into the other bay. We were the only people shooting and yes, it was pretty quiet otherwise. Good time, even though it was pouring.
    We've shot in much worse rain, I think everyone remembers the torrential downpour at our one gathering. That was very enjoyable and memorable.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    More than happy to let you run that today T-Dogg. Sorry that I couldn't be there to shoot with you guys. One thing to note: If you go with the SR version, you may have issues with G19 holsters. That's the main reason I have not gone with one myself yet. I don't want to re-buy a good holster to fit the tall SR sights.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    #4 in the legacy series. This is the last one and it will be my daughters when the time comes.

nSrCgSV.jpg

oqEMwiD.jpg

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    More than happy to let you run that today T-Dogg. Sorry that I couldn't be there to shoot with you guys. One thing to note: If you go with the SR version, you may have issues with G19 holsters. That's the main reason I have not gone with one myself yet. I don't want to re-buy a good holster to fit the tall SR sights.
    I don't believe that will be an issue. I tried the P10 in my RCS Morrigan holster and the fit was not bad, with some work on the holster I could mold it to be a better fit. The nice thing about the Morrigan is that suppressor height sights will fit just fine in it. Right now I'm not contemplating if I will get a P10, but whether I get the 2018 FDE version with the newer night sights (orange ring on front sight) or the all black Suppressor Ready version. My LGS has them for pretty much the same price and in stock. I should note the SR version's sights have the orange ring as well. I actually had a thought about that. One of the things that bugged me on the P10 was the smaller sights, well with the taller sights on the SR version I would think the sights would be easier to pick up because they stick out further. Maybe that's just my thought, but when I compared them in person it sure seemed to me like that would be the case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom