The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Ok last post of 3. At allergy doctors office in Fart Wayne…. Love getting up early for the 50 minute drive here….not!!! All because a nurse in 15 minute away Warsaw said there were “floaties” in the allergy shot….she didn’t feel comfortable administering a controlled dose, in their fridge…..so….get to drive to the Fort. Later, get to go to a different hood… South Bend….which they get to shoot up the entire neighborhood before the cops will go in….all to help pay off those beer cans with plywood decking…. :spend: :spend: :spend: :spend:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I used patience as inspiration today and made a triple payment on my CX-5 instead of buying a new gun. No new guns until I pay off my vehicle.
    Nice. Paid off the wife's vehicle last month. No car payments currently. Planning to take 1/2 of that each month and put it back and put the other 1/2 toward mortgage.

Though I can see needing to help my daughter in the vehicle space at some point as the Pilot she is driving has 208k on it and she'll be moving back home to do her clinicals early next year.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Nice. Paid off the wife's vehicle last month. No car payments currently. Planning to take 1/2 of that each month and put it back and put the other 1/2 toward mortgage.

Yep, part of it is making room for other things. I'll give able to give more at church and still have money to save. I paid off the ex-Wife's car earlier this summer, so once I pay off my CX-5, I'll have no more car payments and be completely debt free aside from my house payment.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yep, part of it is making room for other things. I'll give able to give more at church and still have money to save. I paid off the ex-Wife's car earlier this summer, so once I pay off my CX-5, I'll have no more car payments and be completely debt free aside from my house payment.
    Yep, my daughter moves back home in late December from school as she has her clinicals in Hendricks County so I get to stop paying her rent for her apartment then as well. That said, I also will get hit with full grad school spring semester tuition for her in Jan (even though she will be in clinicals and not attending classes -- she has to work clinicals full time, doesn't get paid for it -- what a racket).

Normally 3/4 of her tuition has been covered as she has held a Grad assistantship job on campus and previously was an RA, etc.

Always something to step in and take funds, but I should be net to the good without car payment, and no rent payment for my daughter.

She only has a couple more semesters and she'll have her masters and be able to work in her field, then hopefully she can move out of my wallet ;-)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom