The Czickness LII.2…..the sunshine and roses version.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    You were more of a pass-through buyer broker PEACEMAKER than an actual owner. ;)

So very thankful that you did take on that role!

Hopefully you've been able to spend some time with Cindy and can report on how she functions. The last report we had was that the trigger was tooooooooo light leading to multiple double taps. Also that the pistol didn't have rails or trigger guards that would accept add on devices.

Let us live vicariously through your testing ... give us the low-down on Cindy!

Ask WT. I had no time for shenanigans. Just returned from Clarksville, TN with my new-to-me Dutchmen Kodiak and my NTM Toyota Tundra. Sweet setup. Tows like a dream. If the fuel mileage didn't drop a couple mpgs you'd never notice the trailer was there. Sold my Chevy in about 10 minutes yesterday. Truck has 263 more miles on it than it did when we picked it up. Still only 20,564 miles on a 2017.

Feeling well blessed tonight. And tired. Really tired. 20231108_210630.jpg 20231108_210718.jpg

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ask WT. I had no time for shenanigans. Just returned from Clarksville, TN with my new-to-me Dutchmen Kodiak and my NTM Toyota Tundra. Sweet setup. Tows like a dream. If the fuel mileage didn't drop a couple mpgs you'd never notice the trailer was there. Sold my Chevy in about 10 minutes yesterday. Truck has 263 more miles on it than it did when we picked it up. Still only 20,564 miles on a 2017.

Feeling well blessed tonight. And tired. Really tired. View attachment 310772 View attachment 310774

20k on a Toyota? Is that even the break-in period. That truck will go and go and go and go and go.

Congrats!!!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Stopped by new Academy store soft opening in Avon... Didn't intend to buy anything but then I heard they had a deal that ended tonight for 20% off in store including firearms for texting a number to get the deal. 20% can make up for some over pricing and ending tonight didn't leave me long to decide. If I'd known firearms were included I'd have gone earlier in the week to see what they had.

Echelon

View attachment 310739

and more congrats!!

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County

Feeling well blessed tonight. And tired. Really tired. View attachment 310772 View attachment 310774
    Now you can join Henri and I in the camping club.

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Stopped by new Academy store soft opening in Avon... Didn't intend to buy anything but then I heard they had a deal that ended tonight for 20% off in store including firearms for texting a number to get the deal. 20% can make up for some over pricing and ending tonight didn't leave me long to decide. If I'd known firearms were included I'd have gone earlier in the week to see what they had.

Echelon

View attachment 310739
    I have heard that the Echelon is one of the best striker fired guns ever produced by Springfield. Can direct mount any RDS. Congratulations!!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Awesome find in that truck.
    I’ve got 185k+ on a 2007 that I ride hard and put up wet.
    Interesting on your mileage drop though; if I hooked to that I think mine would go from 14 to 8, from what trailering I do with mine. Of course it’s got mud tires and a lift that’s no help at all in the mileage department.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus

Congratulations!

Can't beat a Toyota.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Why yes, I did find something I could not resist. 9mm Witness Match SAO! Amazing trigger break, so CZ and in my price range! On lay away until I go back Friday to pick it up.
    View attachment 310768
    Nice find! I love mine in .40 and I can only imagine how smooth that will shoot in 9mm. I’ve been contemplating pulling mine from the classies and having it rechambered in 10mm!

I’m curious, what were they asking for that? My only other price comparison has been GB.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Nice find! I love mine in .40 and I can only imagine how smooth that will shoot in 9mm. I’ve been contemplating pulling mine from the classies and having it rechambered in 10mm!

I’m curious, what were they asking for that? My only other price comparison has been GB.
    Drive south 30 minutes and get that done!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Of all of the 10mm pistols I've sold, the only one I really regret selling was the Witness in 10mm. It was probably my best shooting 10mm pistol of the bunch. I kept buying G20s only to remember why I sold the last one. If I get another 10mm Witness, hopefully, I won't repeat that process there too.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Of all of the 10mm pistols I've sold, the only one I really regret selling was the Witness in 10mm. It was probably my best shooting 10mm pistol of the bunch. I kept buying G20s only to remember why I sold the last one. If I get another 10mm Witness, hopefully, I won't repeat that process there too.
    I have always thought a 10mm compact would be fun....

1699540340549.jpeg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom