The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    The gardener likes my beard that I grew during recovery so I'm keeping it. She prefers it trimmed though and on the short side.
    I call mine, "doublechinoflauge". Wife thinks I look older with it. Thinks people will think she robbed the cradle. :n00b: I'm starting to think I look older without it.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Happy weekend all!
    Last week I think I got sick with that stomach bug that was going around and this week was a bit of rough work week but yay for the weekend.
    Birthday was also this week and my uncle surprised me with my first muzzle loader. A Thompson Center Renegade .50 percussion cap. He's going to show me how to use it this summer, excited to use black powder for the first time!

TC Renegade.jpg

tc Renegade2.jpg

Last edited:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I call mine, "doublechinoflauge". Wife thinks I look older with it. Thinks people will think she robbed the cradle. :n00b: I'm starting to think I look older without it.
    I shaved my beard to a mustache a couple of weeks ago and then shaved the mustache off yesterday. I'm not happy with what I'm seeing in the mirror

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    The past two months or so I’ve been working on a drainage issue.
    Last week, I thought I was screwed. When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging.

We got several inches of rain last Monday, and I realized it will still work. Back to digging!

With a mini excavator I cold finish this job in an hour. Using my little Kubota, I’ll have it working in a week or two.

The right tools make all the difference!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Little bit of yard work and then hit Muldoon's in Carmel for a late lunch.

Depending on rain this evening/tomorrow going to try and get some fishing in tomorrow morning if my back will hold out.

Got some gun parts that won't be here until Monday. Hopefully get the scorpion together and do some shooting late next week.

20240330_190820602_iOS.jpeg

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Little bit of yard work and then hit Muldoon's in Carmel for a late lunch.

Depending on rain this evening/tomorrow going to try and get some fishing in tomorrow morning if my back will hold out.

Got some gun parts that won't be here until Monday. Hopefully get the scorpion together and do some shooting late next week.

View attachment 343659
    I had a light dinner and I’m trying to do better about not eating late in the evening to shed a few lbs. I had a low fat Greek yogurt and decided to surf INGO to get my mind off of food.

Thanks a lot WS! Y’all’s enabling has no bounds!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Man oh man I have gotten behind in this thread, but have enjoyed trying to stay caught up.
    The fish looks good, the tenderloin looks really good, I didn’t realize Muldoons was still open. They had a great tenderloin years ago and now I want to go…

@T-DOGG excited to see your adventures in Cerakote! Sounds like you went all in, that’s the best recipe for success.
    One thing I didn’t see you mention and maybe I just missed it, was a filter and desiccant system for the compressor.
    I don’t pay much attention running air tools, but there’s so much prep that goes into a good paint job, I learned the hard way…
    I have a filter and desiccant filter little setup from TSC. I plug my regular use hose into it, and then have a hose that I only paint with downstream from the filter.
    Maybe you already have this figured out but I wanted to mention it.

Top Bottom