The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    @Firehawk is your team Drews dragons by amy chance?
    Boone County All Stars. We won Game 1 easily and lost the championship 60-65. Our guys played hard and kept their heads in the game. I’m proud the way they played. The division our team plays is called “unified”. We have players with disabilities that are the “athletes” and players that are volunteers that are “partners”. Each team must have 3 athletes and 2 partners on the court at all times. I help coach and play as a partner.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I pulled out the Mantis Academy this morning. I learned some things. My office is not a great place to do this in the morning. The east facing window when the blinds are open make it so the phone camera doesn't see the target. The placement of the light fixtures in my office make it seem like false shots happen at the target.

I haven't tried in the afternoon in my office yet. I might have to try the bedroom tomorrow to see if that works better.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    I pulled out the Mantis Academy this morning. I learned some things. My office is not a great place to do this in the morning. The east facing window when the blinds are open make it so the phone camera doesn't see the target. The placement of the light fixtures in my office make it seem like false shots happen at the target.

I haven't tried in the afternoon in my office yet. I might have to try the bedroom tomorrow to see if that works better.
    I had some of that setting up the Mantis too. I found that in a room with only a single overhead light and the target away from windows worked. Also having the camera closer to the target so that the target fills the view worked better for me. Once I got it in lighting it liked it did fairly well. It works much better than the Strikeman IMO.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I had some of that setting up the Mantis too. I found that in a room with only a single overhead light and the target away from windows worked. Also having the camera closer to the target so that the target fills the view worked better for me. Once I got it in lighting it liked it did fairly well. It works much better than the Strikeman IMO.
    That is what I was thinking. Our bedroom would work better (plus it is twice the size of my office), as it has a single overhead light fixture. The windows face west, but we have light diffusing curtains, so that might be ok.

Top Bottom