The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Good morning y’all, So, strangely earlier this morning I hear my garage door open. Woke me up. My heart is racing. I get out of bed while reaching for you know what (Canik TP9sf Elite) and get a glimpse out a window to the driveway. Sheesh! It’s my son. Put you know what immediately back in the drawer. Went downstairs to greet my son and he’s holding a box full of Long’s Donuts from downtown Indy and says: Hi Dad, did I wake you up? I bring you tribute!
    I had forgotten that he was picking up his motorcycle to ride to work this morning. Put on a pot of coffee, my wife comes down and we enjoyed great conversation and great donuts.
    What a way to start the day! :wavey:
    That's a really nice start to a day

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I posted in the gunsmithing thread but I got the Ronin 10mm back from cerakote by AllenM.

8vR2qY4l.jpg

Jj2OXGbl.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Good Morning :coffee:

This last year I’ve been looking for more ways I can serve my local community. One of the things I stepped into is volunteering with Special Olympics with basketball and track. This year the track coaches (husband and wife) stepped down after 20 years. To my surprise the previous coaches, along with the director and the other volunteers all made a unanimous recommendation for me to step up as head coach. At first I said no due to other commitments, but I kept thinking about Jesus talking about the marginalized and forgotten people in our communities and saying “as you’ve done unto the least of these you’ve done unto me”. After more prayer and consideration and talking with my family about the commitments, I’ve decided to accept and step up as head coach. This will be very different from basketball as the track team consists of roughly 60 people ranging from young kids to adults and the full range of abilities and disabilities with some being non-verbal. I will be stepping outside of my comfort zone but I know it will make me grow as a person and I’m looking forward to serving them.
    You, sir, are a hero.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hey-O .... I've enjoyed seeing the pics of new guns, knives, and rides.

Kind of a bummer day here. Wife has been vomiting all day. I've been trying to take care of her, but I'm probably not the best nurse, and I guarantee you that she's not the best patient.

Sounds selfish, but I hope that I don't catch it. We'd be in a heck of a mess !
    Later, gaters.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Going to be putting my Vortex spotting scope in the classifieds and thought I'd see if anyone in the group was interested. It's a Diamondback HD 20-60x85 with the angled eyepiece. Only used it once. $300 I'll take a picture in the morning.

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Hey-O .... I've enjoyed seeing the pics of new guns, knives, and rides.

Kind of a bummer day here. Wife has been vomiting all day. I've been trying to take care of her, but I'm probably not the best nurse, and I guarantee you that she's not the best patient.

Sounds selfish, but I hope that I don't catch it. We'd be in a heck of a mess !
    Later, gaters.

Hope she turns for the better quickly and you don’t catch it!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Hope she turns for the better quickly and you don’t catch it!
    Morning CZ fans... :coffee:

MM I hope the wife is feeling better today and that you didn't catch anything.
    Thanks, guys ! I stayed awake until 3 AM to keep my eye on her. She's up and moving this morning, so things are better.

Top Bottom