The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Finally got my WC P365 X Macro grip module in. Ordered it on January 6th, but they had a QC problem they discovered and they stopped all shipments while they addressed the problem. Finally got it yesterday and now my P365 XL Spectre Comp is a P365 X Macro Spectre Comp :cool:

Hard to tell the difference in this bad pic, but this is my P365 X Macro with the TacOps grip module, P365 X Macro Spectre Comp with the WC grip module and my P365 XL with a WC grip module:

Y1qiBCw.jpg

:wow: I'm having a hard time keeping track of all this, WT, but it's a great looking trio !

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Ah, glad I didn't order the first day they launched (would have but I had just got an OEM macro module). I noticed they had not been in stock for the "short" WC macro modules for a while.

What was the QC issue, do you know? I heard folks saying the "short" WC macro modules were not fitting holsters as expected when they first launched, but have no idea if that was related or not.

Which reminds me I need to buy more 17 round mags. I only have 2 of them, but have a bunch of 12 rounders.

They didn't mention, which sort of irritates me, but it is what it is. Whatever it was held things up for a while. Glad to finally have it though. Taking it to the range with my standard X Macro to see which I prefer. As it is each gun I have has an X Macro grip and an XL grip.

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Good Morning :coffee:

This last year I’ve been looking for more ways I can serve my local community. One of the things I stepped into is volunteering with Special Olympics with basketball and track. This year the track coaches (husband and wife) stepped down after 20 years. To my surprise the previous coaches, along with the director and the other volunteers all made a unanimous recommendation for me to step up as head coach. At first I said no due to other commitments, but I kept thinking about Jesus talking about the marginalized and forgotten people in our communities and saying “as you’ve done unto the least of these you’ve done unto me”. After more prayer and consideration and talking with my family about the commitments, I’ve decided to accept and step up as head coach. This will be very different from basketball as the track team consists of roughly 60 people ranging from young kids to adults and the full range of abilities and disabilities with some being non-verbal. I will be stepping outside of my comfort zone but I know it will make me grow as a person and I’m looking forward to serving them.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Good morning y’all, So, strangely earlier this morning I hear my garage door open. Woke me up. My heart is racing. I get out of bed while reaching for you know what (Canik TP9sf Elite) and get a glimpse out a window to the driveway. Sheesh! It’s my son. Put you know what immediately back in the drawer. Went downstairs to greet my son and he’s holding a box full of Long’s Donuts from downtown Indy and says: Hi Dad, did I wake you up? I bring you tribute!
    I had forgotten that he was picking up his motorcycle to ride to work this morning. Put on a pot of coffee, my wife comes down and we enjoyed great conversation and great donuts.
    What a way to start the day! :wavey:

Last edited:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Good Morning :coffee:

This last year I’ve been looking for more ways I can serve my local community. One of the things I stepped into is volunteering with Special Olympics with basketball and track. This year the track coaches (husband and wife) stepped down after 20 years. To my surprise the previous coaches, along with the director and the other volunteers all made a unanimous recommendation for me to step up as head coach. At first I said no due to other commitments, but I kept thinking about Jesus talking about the marginalized and forgotten people in our communities and saying “as you’ve done unto the least of these you’ve done unto me”. After more prayer and consideration and talking with my family about the commitments, I’ve decided to accept and step up as head coach. This will be very different from basketball as the track team consists of roughly 60 people ranging from young kids to adults and the full range of abilities and disabilities with some being non-verbal. I will be stepping outside of my comfort zone but I know it will make me grow as a person and I’m looking forward to serving them.

Bravo, amigo ! I bet that (60) varied people will be a challenge, for sure .... but you'll shine. :thumbsup:

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Glad to hear you're still upright and takin oxygen! It warms up, bring the turkeys by the house for a walk.
    Will do bud. Much looking forward to nicer weather, I'm back on day shift hours!

And good morning all. Cinnamon roll breakfast hack and chores upon us!

@patience0830 ...Still the same haircuts, but no longer matching trucks. The Chevy took a dive in me last week. Just shy of 180k too. She will be missed.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Will do bud. Much looking forward to nicer weather, I'm back on day shift hours!

And good morning all. Cinnamon roll breakfast hack and chores upon us!

@patience0830 ...Still the same haircuts, but no longer matching trucks. The Chevy took a dive in me last week. Just shy of 180k too. She will be missed.
    1000001607.jpg

Mine changed too.

Top Bottom