The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Well I’m going the wrong way to replacing emergency fund but I did get back one of the few things I ever regretted letting go. Canik shark with gun candy cerakote

View attachment 330060
    I like the ports in the slide. If I still had my Jericho, I'd probably do something similar.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    After noon CZickos,
    Wanted to share my experience with HBI/HB industries.
    So last year I got a HBI trigger for my P10c because I had shot my friends P10s that had them and I really like them. Well After my installation everything seemed fine but after a while I started getting some weird problems I couldn't figure out (Won't even get into that). So I finally emailed HBI this week (roughly 6 months later) to inquire if they had anyone with similar issues. It seems they did not and I might have a lemon of a trigger. They said they really wanted to check it out so I will be swapping my stock one back in and sending it to them for a new one they test fitted before sending out. The replacement and shipping for both it and mine I'm sending is free which is nice. It is unfortunately USPS which I'll just bite my tongue about. Overall though HBI was very fast to respond and offered everything for free. They even offered to take a look at my P10 for free if the replacement trigger doesn't fix the issue. So I'd say I'm pretty satisfied with their customer service and definitely recommend the HBI trigger to any one with a P10 that is interested in them. Even with the problems I had and went through.

So anyway that's my interaction with HBI this week looks like everyone else is having some fun.
    Here's my Kershaw launch 1 made in USA I bought for $80 off my friend new. I love this thing. 20240202_155039.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom