The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Not sure if I’m getting better idea of what I want or if I’m getting further from the intended plan of take something cheap and tinker and make it good LOL. Nothing local today that caught my attention at shops. Did get offered a ria single stack. Seems to be comparable to the one I had but single stack. Already fibers so thst would save me some and four mags. I know it’s not Springfield or Ruger, but compared to girsan is is comparable. Also keep in mind 100 percent happy
    With everything on the double stack ria except thickness of grip
    Start buys parts you want and put one nice one together over time.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Well I can now say the Springer 1911 at Tim's is gone. I know because I bought it. I blame Norm for this one. Now I just need to get it out of layaway.

I want to thank you for buying this. An off line conversation about this very gun was making me weak.

Congrats Kirby!! Very nice score!!

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    I want to thank you for buying this. An off line conversation about this very gun was making me weak.

Congrats Kirby!! Very nice score!!
    Talking with a shooting buddy about it today. He had checked it out last week I think or week before when he was there for a match and he had me talked into it and I went to website to buy and pick up tomorrow and it was gone. Knew it had to be from in here and thst put me back to square one, two at best.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I think this is going to become my night stand gun. Light milled for an optic. The works

Talking with a shooting buddy about it today. He had checked it out last week I think or week before when he was there for a match and he had me talked into it and I went to website to buy and pick up tomorrow and it was gone. Knew it had to be from in here and thst put me back to square one, two at best.
    Sorry, you are welcome to come up to Tim's and shoot it once I get in my hands.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016

A wise man once said “the best time to buy it, is when it’s for sale sale” or something like that. I don’t really remember but you get the idea. ;-)

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Awful rifles.

Awfully cool!

1bd60678c5035a4c1f44e386a8d18868.jpg

I know. I know what you meant but still…

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    On a side note I picked up a Kore belt while I was at Tim's. I already had a Nexbelt. Ratchet belts are the bomb.
    Never had a kore belt. Have had a few ratchet style and loved them until the buckle comes off. Due to typically just being secured with the little piece with some spikes to dig in the leather. They’ve always been middle of the road price wise. Probably time to get something nicer with a better system to attach buckle to belt

Firehawk

a.k.a. Rainmaker, Rainhawk, Firemaker or whatever
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Eh, @rkwhyte2 did you a favor. You would’ve regretted the rail. The 1911 is too beautiful and classic of a gun than to buy one you don’t like the look of.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom