The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    We close the bedroom door and have learned to sleep through the paw under the door routine. Hairy Houdini and his sister can fend for themselves until WE decide it's time.

I also close my door. Unfortunately I'm a very light sleeper and the slightest noise can wake me up. The cat was clawing at the carpet and crying this morning trying to get in and that woke me. To be fair I'd slept 7 hours so it wasn't that bad, but I really would have liked another hour of sleep ;)

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I also close my door. Unfortunately I'm a very light sleeper and the slightest noise can wake me up. The cat was clawing at the carpet and crying this morning trying to get in and that woke me. To be fair I'd slept 7 hours so it wasn't that bad, but I really would have liked another hour of sleep ;)
    I get it. Resleep is an option. An automatic cat feeder with bluetooth connection might work too.

1708516479185.png

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I was sleeping in the living room so I was fair game. I leave the bedroom door open too. Worst thing in there, my cat jumps in bed and snuggles in to be petted. I pet as I fall back asleep.

My cat and the foster cat have never come around crying for food so that's a good thing.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Direct mounting a Trijicon to any 75 is mad skills, that looks excellent.
    In offline discussions the other day, we found out that the Phantom slide is slightly wider, which allowed an RMR to direct mount. That isn't normally possible on a 75 series gun or 1911 due to the wider screw pattern of the RMR.

For those not all that educated on red dots, RMR is a specific red dot made by Trijicon and is not generic terminology to include all red dots. Just like Kleenex is a brand and makes a facial tissue, but everyone calls a facial tissue a Kleenex.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    In offline discussions the other day, we found out that the Phantom slide is slightly wider, which allowed an RMR to direct mount. That isn't normally possible on a 75 series gun or 1911 due to the wider screw pattern of the RMR.

For those not all that educated on red dots, RMR is a specific red dot made by Trijicon and is not generic terminology to include all red dots. Just like Kleenex is a brand and makes a facial tissue, but everyone calls a facial tissue a Kleenex.
    Wow I did not know that about the Phantom slide!

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

I thought RMR stood for Rugged Mother Rucker?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom