The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Unfortunately no shot until next Thursday as they have to get preapproval from insurance. Asked them if that came in sooner to get me in sooner. I recalled them being able to get me in much quicker when I got my initial shot last year. Hopefully the preapproval comes quicker and they get me in.

I figured today would just be a come in and let us bill you visit.
    What a system.......good grief.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    I've missed this until now. I almost want to buy it because I feel like CM would have...

He would have already obtained it, stripped it down and taken the parts to Allen with a plan.

Make us proud!

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood
    Good morning, all! Last week I made a sight adjustment to the Shadow 2 Compact which shot low and left on its first range trip. The upper right is after initial sight adjustment then the left is after another sight adjustment and I pulled the first shot left, 6 rounds in the breadbasket! The lower right is the Witness Match. 7 rounds at 21' at each target off a pistol rest.
    View attachment 330562
    Looks like some good adjustments were made. Nice groupings for the most part. Too left would be sweet without the pulled shot.

JFriar96

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2019
    Greenwood
    My friend Bill was recently diagnosed with kidney cancer. Along with his other health problems he has decided to sell most of his firearms, all 9mm. He has 2 S.A. Garrison's, 1 fired 1 unfired. Colt lightweight Commander with its stock wood grips , unfired. FN Reflex, fired. Glock 17 bazooka green camo with a Glock Performance trigger, unfired. S.A. P-35 Hi Power, extra set of grips, unfired. Possibly the CZ Shadow 2 Compact if I do not acquire it! CZickness friends if interested send me a Pm.
    View attachment 330582
    Sorry to hear about your friend, Bill. Cancer sucks. Hs ran through my family for quite some time now. Lost several members from it already. Hate that he’s selling off his collection. But I’m sure there’s plenty of reasons for him to do so. Prayers for your friend to make a full and speedy recovery.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Unfortunately no shot until next Thursday as they have to get preapproval from insurance. Asked them if that came in sooner to get me in sooner. I recalled them being able to get me in much quicker when I got my initial shot last year. Hopefully the preapproval comes quicker and they get me in.

I figured today would just be a come in and let us bill you visit.
    Well seems like they heard my push back and said last year my insurance did not require a pre-auth (knew I got in quicker then). Now I have to go to Carmel in the AM for the shot as that's the office the Dr is at, otherwise I could do it on Monday afternoon over here. Opting for Friday.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    Well seems like they heard my push back and said last year my insurance did not require a pre-auth (knew I got in quicker then). Now I have to go to Carmel in the AM for the shot as that's the office the Dr is at, otherwise I could do it on Monday afternoon over here. Opting for Friday.

May your nurse be pleasant and your relief quick.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    This is my favorite CZ of all-time. The CZ 75 Shadow Tac II (circa 2017). Came from the custom shop. The lightest trigger (2.5 lbs, I think), and the shortest reset. I put about 200 rounds through her last year. The frame was hot. Something you don’t really get to experience with the polymer guns (in my opinion).

View attachment 331526
    That is very nice offering and I'll bet a real shooter!

Cooling system might need flushed if it is getting too hot?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom