The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reece'sPieces

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2023
    Indy
    Evening everyone,
    Fun range day with Wizard, WT, and the gang. So small update of the HBI trigger situation. I took the trigger out of my P10C and put the stock one back in. Shot it today and it worked and felt fine. Here is a picture I sent HBI before I sent the trigger out in the mail today.
    20240203_153841.jpg
    As you can see there's an odd ware mark. Running my finger nail across it, my nail catches on some ledge.
    HBI emailed me back saying " I have never seen wear like this on our triggers before, even after years of shooting. I will definitely want to take some measurements when I get the trigger back for inspection."
    I hope the replacement fixes the issue. Maybe some of the p10s made in 2022 are made in a different way. Will be some time before I find out, but quite the interesting situation I think. I hope I just have God's chosen lemon trigger.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Evening everyone,
    Fun range day with Wizard, WT, and the gang. So small update of the HBI trigger situation. I took the trigger out of my P10C and put the stock one back in. Shot it today and it worked and felt fine. Here is a picture I sent HBI before I sent the trigger out in the mail today.
    View attachment 330902
    As you can see there's an odd ware mark. Running my finger nail across it, my nail catches on some ledge.
    HBI emailed me back saying " I have never seen wear like this on our triggers before, even after years of shooting. I will definitely want to take some measurements when I get the trigger back for inspection."
    I hope the replacement fixes the issue. Maybe some of the p10s made in 2022 are made in a different way. Will be some time before I find out, but quite the interesting situation I think. I hope I just have God's chosen lemon trigger.
    I've got the same trigger, and color in my P10F.
    I really like it. I'd say that you got a lemon.
    Glad they are taking care of it.

20240112_233440.jpg
    I'll test the trigger pull in a few minutes I've forgotten what it was since I last tested it.

Edit: Trigger pull
    @Reece'sPieces
    Looks like 3.75lb pull. I tested it several times. It did come out lower at times 3.5lb, but I'll go with 3.75lb since it was the most.
    20240205_182438.jpg

Last edited:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    After doing tons of research I’m on a new way of eating. I’m doing the carnivore diet. Started it a week ago yesterday and I’m down 11 pounds already.
    My youngest son follows that diet (more or less) with good success. He also works out twice a day (most days), is a firefighter and does concrete work on side....

Carbs are a killer today. Good for you to eliminate them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom