The Czickness LII….it is the grey time of year. Tungsten Grey that is…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Morning folks

Ordered a Stribog SP9A3, now the wait begins.

Roller delayed 9mm with an 8-inch barrel, made in Slovakia by Grand Power and imported by Global Ordnance. This will be the suppressor host for my Sig .45 can (SRD45X).

View attachment 349313

Very nice. Very cool.

Was this like a Saturday morning impulse purchase? Dang.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Morning folks

Ordered a Stribog SP9A3, now the wait begins.

Roller delayed 9mm with an 8-inch barrel, made in Slovakia by Grand Power and imported by Global Ordnance. This will be the suppressor host for my Sig .45 can (SRD45X).

View attachment 349313
    Not as fancy as that on my side, but this scorpion is coming together.

SB Tactical brace, Holosun AEMS, Strike Industries extended ambi safety. I've got to either remove the OEM sights all together or replace with some Magpul BUIS, and my Rugged Obsidian 9 is on order with Asz

IMG_5903.jpeg
    I put the Holosun 510c on the Freedom Ordnance but need to sight it in. Also added a Strike Industries angled qd mount up front, and Magpul MS4 sling (can convert to single point) and will share the sling between the 2.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg

SB Tactical brace, Holosun AEMS, Strike Industries extended ambi safety. I've got to either remove the OEM sights all together or replace with some Magpul BUIS, and my Rugged Obsidian 9 is on order with Asz

View attachment 349348
    I put the Holosun 510c on the Freedom Ordnance but need to sight it in. Also added a Strike Industries angled qd mount up front, and Magpul MS4 sling (can convert to single point) and will share the sling between the 2.
    How do they compare shooting side-by-side?

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield

View attachment 349348
    This^^^ as I have been thinking something like one of these may be in my future. TIA

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven

View attachment 349348
    I really like the looks of that newer Scorpion 3+.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Been a minute since I shot the freedom ordnance due to the brace stuff, so need to get it out side by side with the scorpion.

It's not apples to apples because the Scorpion is a micro (4.2" barrel) while the freedom ordnance is 8" barrel). Can will go on the Scorpion.

Right now I'm really liking the scorpion but it's the most recently shot.

Give me a bit to get them out side by side with the Freedom Ordrnance having the Holosun on it (previously had a Vortex AR Sparc)

That's a long winded way to say let me get back to you.

Top Bottom