• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    At the windshield place again today. They called and said they had all the parts today. Hopefully they do a good job. Raining really hard down here in Greenwood.

I forgot to mention when we were talking jeeps last week, that I saw one on I65 flipped over on its lid when I was headed down here on Friday.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Back from windshield repair. They finished it, right as I had to take a work call. 30 minutes later in the pouring rain, I went out and got in and saw some water on the passenger side A pillar. Not sure if it wasn't water tested while in the shop, but it got it's test outside.

Had them take it back in and the older gentleman checked it out and fixed it up and said that it now passed the water test.

Glad it was raining and I found it. Hoping it truly is fixed.

It wasn't raining near as much on the way home, so I'll keep an eye on it. FJ usually lives in the garage when not driving it, so I'll have to check it out with the water hose in a few days.

Now I need to clean and rain-X the new windshield and get some new wipers. Rain-x must have been doing most of the work in the past as the wipers weren't doing it on the way home with all the truck spray.

A ton of wrecks on I65 coming north from Greenwood.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Back from windshield repair. They finished it, right as I had to take a work call. 30 minutes later in the pouring rain, I went out and got in and saw some water on the passenger side A pillar. Not sure if it wasn't water tested while in the shop, but it got it's test outside.

Had them take it back in and the older gentleman checked it out and fixed it up and said that it now passed the water test.

It wasn't raining near as much on the way home, so I'll keep an eye on it. FJ usually lives in the garage when not driving it, so I'll have to check it out with the water hose in a few days.

Now I need to clean and rain-X the new windshield and get some new wipers. Rain-x must have been doing most of the work in the past as the wipers weren't doing it on the way home with all the truck spray.

1. Isn’t it amazing how there’s not time to do it right the first time, but there’s time to do it twice? I think many times people just play the odds on not getting caught.

2. Rainex is amazing.

BankShot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2020
    Clark County

I hope they have it fixed for good this time. I had to drive in that mess too this morning. My wife and I drove up to visit my daughter yesterday and stayed the night. We left her apartment in Carmel at about 11:00 this morning to head back down here and was driving in rain on I465 and I65 until about Edinburg. Sometimes it was very hard to see the cars in front of you. Apparently, we had some pretty bad storms down here in Clark County last night. Several trees and limbs were down in the neighborhood and one of my neighbor's trees was laying in my driveway.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    Ran to the range after work and had water and mud to my ankles, but did quickly put to Mags through the P07. A lot more rounds throughout this week and this weekend but I do believe this may have replace a couple similar size, polymer striker fired.

View attachment 291574
    Hey...did you just post evidence of a federal offense?

Does that constitute "Misuse" as notated at your 11 o'clock shot?

It does show evidence of a good shooter though! Might be a winner!

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    Hey...did you just post evidence of a federal offense?

Does that constitute "Misuse" as notated at your 11 o'clock shot?

It does show evidence of a good shooter though! Might be a winner!
    It’s My way of recycling. Never got into competitions. I want to now that I’m older and can’t do other sports as easily anymore. Usually can shoot pretty small holes on paper but that’s about it

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Ran to the range after work and had water and mud to my ankles, but did quickly put to Mags through the P07. A lot more rounds throughout this week and this weekend but I do believe this may have replace a couple similar size, polymer striker fired.

View attachment 291574
    As always, let me, WTB and doddg know what you're getting rid of...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom