Not open for further replies.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I have a good OWB holster ordered that should arrive soon that I'll try first. I'd also like to pick up an appendix rig for it at some point to also try. I've tried that before with no luck, but that was with my P10C. Curious if the Macro would be better for that position (I'm assuming being thinner the answer would be yes).
    I find appendix carry works better when I'm thinner.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Wife beater or t shirt under the holster helps.

Just not me. I'm too hot in the warm months with just a oversized t-shirt. Adding another layer is a non-starter. In the cooler months it'll be standard, so it might be that I appendix carry only during the cooler months and carry on my hip in the warmer months. Then again, I don't really like switching so I may just stick to OWB... :dunno:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    We can get together sometime and you can try mine. Different pistol but may be helpful.
    I don't know. If WT tries one of my holsters and hands it back covered in sweat and body hair, I'll probably just gift it to him at that point. A holster can be washed clean, but the memory of it cannot.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Just not me. I'm too hot in the warm months with just a oversized t-shirt. Adding another layer is a non-starter. In the cooler months it'll be standard, so it might be that I appendix carry only during the cooler months and carry on my hip in the warmer months. Then again, I don't really like switching so I may just stick to OWB... :dunno:
    OIP.7qAjTg3HF6ntDNUOIE9gfgHaIL

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Picking up another P365 X Macro, then heading down the road to pick up a Holoson 507K X2 from AllenM to put on it. Thankfully I'll be selling my P320 Xcompact Friday to make back some of the cash.
    I was looking at your x-compact again today. Glad you got it sold. I've got a couple of them and another 320 compact, otherwise I would have jumped. Had it been the model where you didn't lose the rear sight with the optic plate, I would have. Both of mine are the same with the rear plate situation.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Or when someone put Andy's gun down the front of his pants without a Holster -- think the title was something like:
    Andy's Twig & Berries
    If I recall correctly the joke was it was titled twigs and berries and people were laughing at the plural twigs part quite a bit.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    oldfish15
    Top Bottom