THE CZickness L....Celebrating 50 threads with CZs, gunsmoke and serious discussion....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Lebanon
    Yep, 88 and I will be there with some friends on Saturday. looking forward to it.
    Hopefully we’ll run into y’all down there. I was hoping to spend the day there but I don’t know how long my 6 year old will last now that he’s going with me. But hey, making memories with them and normalizing responsible gun culture will be well worth it even if he doesn’t last long.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    In preparation for Saturday's NRA show trip, I put a map together of the booths that I want to check out
    12a836015bc9a846e86363d117b9351a.jpg

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Found a video of KJ hunting hogs in Texas…

I just wanna see the rest of the truck! He hit a few big ones hard and it didn’t even bounce.
    Dude could drive, that’d be almost as fun. Especially considering how much money he’s probably bring in.
    Interesting how many hogs ran in front of the truck.

It’s one thing to leave prairie dogs or even coyotes lay, but I wonder how you farm over those hogs?

I’ve always wondered where the line is between “this is a problem, come down here and shoot these, it’ll cost $1000” and “please get down here we’ll buy your ammo”.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I just wanna see the rest of the truck! He hit a few big ones hard and it didn’t even bounce.
    Dude could drive, that’d be almost as fun. Especially considering how much money he’s probably bring in.
    Interesting how many hogs ran in front of the truck.

It’s one thing to leave prairie dogs or even coyotes lay, but I wonder how you farm over those hogs?

I’ve always wondered where the line is between “this is a problem, come down here and shoot these, it’ll cost $1000” and “please get down here we’ll buy your ammo”.

Really hoping for the latter.

GM all.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It is!

I headed to BCSP to ride the mtn bike trails again today. Found a tree across one trail and fell over backwards off of it to the down hill side trying to drag the bike over. F'ed up right leg and bruised my a$$. Towards the end of the ride it took three low speed fall overs (first one into briars) for me to figure out the new cleat on my left shoe had moved so I couldn't unclip to put my foot down. Got home bloody and bruised and just short of beatened.

Of course it was still better than working. :lmfao:
    Sore this morning, young man?

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I was past your baileywick(sp?) yesterday on 24. Figured you had baseball practice about that time so I just waved.
    No practice till 8 am tomorrow.....but thanks for wave!

I'm sure you know these things but 5 is closed at the river (just south of the courthouse) so don't go through downtown It is quite a mess with all that traffic moving to two other local roads across the river. I think it is a 120 day project?

Sometime soon 5 will be also be closed North of town a couple miles for a bridge replacement.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I hear you, but I worked there, my dad works there, 4 brothers and sis in law, s well as a couple aunts and uncles work there…. Everyone in my family has a subie… I just couldn’t do it last time. Plus I need a little more umph to drive through some of the neighborhoods I work in. Need to make a fast get away sometimes.

get the Outback TURBO....zoom zoom

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom