• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Did you know that "Star Wars" Episodes 1-3 contain a complex political allegory on terrorism and the rise of the New World Order? The story shows how the Republic can be transformed into a dictatorial Empire using false-flag terrorism and war. Not unlike the current sequence of events happening in the United States and the world.

George Lucas wrote the storyline based on the false-flag attack used to ignite the U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. Little did he know that history would repeat itself and his script would closely coincide with world events happening during the production of his films in the early 2000's.

Darth Vader and the New World Order
    While premiering his film, Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith, at the Cannes Film Festival George Lucas was asked if his new film was a social commentary on George Bush and the Iraq invasion (which even our own government admits is part of America's new "kindly, helpful and loving" imperialism). How can they not ask this when Darth Vader says to his former teacher Obi-Wan Kenobi, "if you're not with me, then you're my enemy." Remember that Lord Bush, after the 9/11 attacks said, "either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

Lucas responded to the reporters by saying that the original Star Wars was developed in the early post-Veitnam War era shortly after Richard Nixon left office amidst a byzantine scandal.

He continued by saying, "The issue was, how does a democracy turn itself into a dictatorship...When I wrote it, Iraq (the U.S.-led war) didn't exist.. but the parallels of what we did in Vietnam and Iraq are un believable ...I didn't think it was going to get this close."

Speaking about present day America he said, "I hope this doesn't come true in our country
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0fDUoudO7w

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    There is no such rebellion and to speak of one is treason.

The clones will be along shortly to transfer you to a re-education facility.

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    That means the "Jedi Mind Trick" is just someone using common sense and intelligence amongst the stupid masses. A Jedi's "power" is just his ability to be aware of his surroundings and anticipate a bad guy..... it all makes sense. Star Wars is REAL!

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Speaking about present day America he said, "I hope this doesn't come true in our country
    Dude. Look around. This is Episode 1.

Instead of white, plastic body armor (that was oddly ineffective against blasters), our "clones" wear blue:
    tsa.jpg

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Obi-Wan Kenobi Is Dead, Vader Says - Galactic Empire Times

In a late-night appearance in the East Room of the Imperial Palace, Lord Vader declared that “justice has been done” as he disclosed that agents of the Imperial Army and stormtroopers of the 501st Legion had finally cornered Kenobi, one of the leaders of the Jedi rebellion, who had eluded the Empire for nearly two decades. Imperial officials said Kenobi resisted and was cut down by Lord Vader's own lightsaber. He was later dumped out of an airlock.

Obi-Wan Kenobi ’s demise is a defining moment in the stormtrooper-led fight against terrorism, a symbolic stroke affirming the relentlessness of the pursuit of those who turned against the Empire at the end of the Clone Wars. What remains to be seen, however, is whether it galvanizes Kenobi’s followers by turning him into a martyr or serves as a turning of the page in the war against the Rebel Alliance and gives further impetus to Emperor Palpatine to step up Stormtrooper recruitment.

In an earlier statement issued to the press, Kenobi boasted that striking him down could make him "more powerful than you could possibly imagine."

vader-podium.jpg

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    To be honest, I'm not too concerned about the Empire. I'm all the way out here on Dantooine. It's pretty remote and we don't see much Empirical activity, so I don't really see what I have to worry about.

You guys are just being paranoid.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I'd always thought it was meant to recall the rise of Hitler during WWII. The Death's Head Stormtrooper helmets, the large formations of soldiers parading about before Palpatine in Episode II etc.

Top Bottom