• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    No, I mean... people that like the smell of coffee, but hate the flavor.
    I've never met anyone that says, "Gee, I love the smell of beer, but can't stand the taste". KWIM?

I think a lot of it has to do with the smell being quite pleasant, but coffee being quite bitter to the taste for the person picking up coffee for the very first time.

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    I take a lexan press with me on backpacking trips. Nothing like good coffee on a crisp morning in the middle of nowhere.

Added to my xmas list. I usually take Nescafe Clasico Instant coffee when I go backpacking. Its actually really good for instant.,

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Added to my xmas list. I usually take Nescafe Clasico Instant coffee when I go backpacking. Its actually really good for instant.,

Starbucks has a good one for $20 and you can get them at REI as well.

It is basically a French press. Put coffee, or tea, in the bottom, add hot water then put in plunger but leave in up position.
    Let brew until dark enough then push plunger down, trapping the the grounds at the bottom. Pour and drink.

For camping it works well as you can boil water far easier than using a coffee pot over the fire. Plus a French Press
    is good for making tea as well (my "borrowed" one of mine).

Top Bottom