• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I just had some home roasted Guatamala mixed with some store bought organic Cuban. I use to drink it black @ work and with milk on the weekends. Since I retired, every day is a weekend. Just bought a Keurig (Brad's deals) and a replacement filter that allows me to use it to make my own brew. In the past, I found that if I drank black coffee on an empty stomach I would occasionally get arrhythmia type palpitations. I also found adding milk to this brew would prevent that for me. This morn I had it black so I could taste the brew, then added some evap milk near the end. YEMV.
    About getting old. It's happening to me as well. I'm sort of a bemused observer of my own aging process. The wrinkle under the earlobe (40's) the hollowing out of the eyeballs (60's), turkey neck, and recently, in the plow yoga position the aging wrinkly skin on upper thighs when gravity is engaged upside down. Hmmmmm..What's next? I still feel great....... Again, of course, YEMV, in fact YEWV. :fogey:

Last edited:

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    Working from home today, so I'm a cup away from finishing off the entire pot. It just doesn't seem right to either 1) Make anything less than a full pot, and 2) Not finish off the pot and waste coffee.

Top Bottom