funny-horse-sign.jpg

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I just opened up a can of Chock Full of Nuts coffee for the first time. Picked it up because it was in the clearance cart at Strack's. It's really mild. I think I may have just switched brands from Folger's (or DD when I can afford it).

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    I just opened up a can of Chock Full of Nuts coffee for the first time. Picked it up because it was in the clearance cart at Strack's. It's really mild. I think I may have just switched brands from Folger's (or DD when I can afford it).

Around here, DD is on sale for $6 at CVS this week, and you get $1 back in CVS bucks, so you can buy a second one for $5 (but can't keep doing that, one deal per card). Got a relative that loves their coffee... perfect Xmas gift :)

forgop

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Southeast Indy
    I broke down and got ekobrew cups for my Keurig. I never did by any actual k-cups when I bought the last model as I used it for Tazo green tea cups like what is served at Starbucks.

I use my own fresh roasted Ethiopian beans, grind, and put in the ekobrew cup. It does quite well and I opted for it because it's a much faster solution to boiling water to make it in the french press. Comes in handy when my wife isn't around to bring me coffee in bed. :)

Top Bottom