• ...and so much more!
  • TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Thats not going to leave a much left.
    Probably not but with the media being complicit in all of it, no one would know by watching the news. Ive talked to many "mellinial" Era soldiers that have know problem gunning down innocent Americans and just using "I was just following orders" excuse.
    Growing up with a father that was in Korea, uncles in Vietnam and Korea, great, greats that were in ww1&2 .. it was inconceivable to them to think of any circumstances where they would betray their own countrymen. Just don't know what to think anymore.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Probably not but with the media being complicit in all of it, no one would know by watching the news. Ive talked to many "mellinial" Era soldiers that have know problem gunning down innocent Americans and just using "I was just following orders" excuse.
    Growing up with a father that was in Korea, uncles in Vietnam and Korea, great, greats that were in ww1&2 .. it was inconceivable to them to think of any circumstances where they would betray their own countrymen. Just don't know what to think anymore.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    They have been indoctrinated since grade school to hate their country. They don't flip a switch when they get to college and go militant liberal overnight.

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    Lloyd Austin

<iframe src="" id="cbsNewsVideo" allowfullscreen allow="fullscreen" frameborder="0" width="620" height="349"></iframe>

Looks like this guy is well on the way to be the biggest fool to serve as SecDef since Strange Robert McNamara.

For his next trick, do we get an oath of personal loyalty to “Joseph Robinette Biden”?

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Looks like this guy is well on the way to be the biggest fool to serve as SecDef since Strange Robert McNamara.

For his next trick, do we get an oath of personal loyalty to “Joseph Robinette Biden”?
    I would not be the least bit surprised. I'll be more surprised if the oath remains untouched by the end of his first term.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    They just need the military to stand down so they can weed out all of those who aren't sympathetic to China, while they're handing over the keys to the country to China.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I am sure they got a great offer on a bunch of blue helmets.
    When Newt and the R's took the House in 94 part of the Contract for America was making it so US Forces couldn't be under UN Command. This was following the Blackhawk Down debacle and other Clinton-era Cluster *****.

Never heard of a move to change what Newt et al got done. We need to pay very close attention.

scottyd2506

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Who will be recruited? I suspect it will be guys that look like this.

View attachment 124217

These kind of guys will no doubt, follow orders, they hate America or what it stands for. They see most whites as racist right wing terrorists. They would be more than happy to get a military job or police job and get ordered to take down right wing people using deadly force.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    That doesn't strike me as an accurate description of that video. No way in hell the POTUS motorcade was driving by and there were soldiers standing around out of formation.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom