• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Welp. I thought Obama set an unreachable low in terms of foreign policy ineptitude.

Color me surprised that it may not be as unreachable as I though.

So, we're going to take our place among nations again, by standing down our forces. Makes complete sense.
    This is where we have to be really careful about definitions, because it doesn't define what the term "stand down" actually means.

My guess is - 60 days of mandatory "Wokeness" training to a captive audience. During which, public relations officers will make extensive releases to the media.

It's a propaganda campaign.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    For his next trick, do we get an oath of personal loyalty to “Joseph Robinette Biden”?

That's been what I've been wondering. After purges based on who the soldiers voted for, it's the next logical step.

I wish the younger crowd knew history better, so they would know that this all has been tried before by at least two tyrants.

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    This is where we have to be really careful about definitions, because it doesn't define what the term "stand down" actually means.

My guess is - 60 days of mandatory "Wokeness" training to a captive audience. During which, public relations officers will make extensive releases to the media.

It's a propaganda campaign.

Don't forget the part where they are going to purge all of the "right wing extremists" and Trump voters. So far, they haven't said how they plan on doing that. It would take quite a while to spy on the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts of every active duty member, reservist, National Guard, etc.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    That's been what I've been wondering. After purges based on who the soldiers voted for, it's the next logical step.

I wish the younger crowd knew history better, so they would know that this all has been tried before by at least two tyrants.
    Just out of curiosity, how exactly does one purge soldiers based on who they voted for? There seems to be a glaring issue with that premise.

Chewie

Old, Tired, Grumpy, Skeptical
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Martinsville
    Just out of curiosity, how exactly does one purge soldiers based on who they voted for? There seems to be a glaring issue with that premise.

No biggie, just make them burn all the crap from the liberal latrines in 55gal drums with kerosene or diesel! They'll leave on their own! After all we all know there is enough liberal crap to burn for quite awhile!

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    It would be pretty hard to enforce a totalitarian police state if over half the military won't follow unconstitutional orders. They have to purge the enlisted ranks now. Obama spent 8 years purging the officers. Now it's time to purge the enlisted.
    Will the half that won't follow unconstitutional orders turn their weapons on the half that will?

People tend to follow orders, even the orders they know are wrong...because orders...and leaders...and stuff.

If there is enough intestinal fortitude among the leaders left who will follow their oath of office this is what uncivil war looks like.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Don't forget the part where they are going to purge all of the "right wing extremists" and Trump voters. So far, they haven't said how they plan on doing that. It would take quite a while to spy on the Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts of every active duty member, reservist, National Guard, etc.
    Don’t you think that ‘spying’ is already done? We hear of data collection centers, they’re real, if you built that system wouldn’t you sort the data as it comes in?
    Already done. You have a file.
    All you have to be is a big enough fish in the pond for them to care about. Or be swimming in a group of minnows.

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    Anderson
    Here's something to ponder....

The communist agenda has pushed tens of thousands of police officers from the profession, most of them with 20+ years which puts them in my age group. An age group that was not indoctrinated to hate our country. A switch to a mostly younger force reduces the number of officers who will refuse an anlawful order. They're more likely to agree than older officers, I am NOT saying the majority of young officers would, but from a statistical standpoint they are more likely.

Now they're going to do the same in the military.

Most of "us" will be the last remaining obstacle and the writing for that plan is all over the wall.

:tinfoil: Change my mind
    This is probably the main reason that the DOD eliminated retirements and went to a 401K matching plan. This all started way back in 2013 and I agree was to keep the ranks young. One of the main reasons that I left the AF Reserves was that we spent most of our time every drill weekend being briefed on inclusion, sexual harassment, and other social engineering topics instead of preparing for deployments. Hell, even on deployment in Kandahar in 2014 we were forced to spend a day at a sexual harassment training event. Our military is becoming a social experiment in my opinion.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    If there is enough intestinal fortitude among the leaders left who will follow their oath of office this is what uncivil war looks like.
    No way this "election" was pulled off without the highest ranking military officials allowing it to happen. If there were any willing to do the right thing they'd have done it by now.

Last edited:

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Don’t you think that ‘spying’ is already done? We hear of data collection centers, they’re real, if you built that system wouldn’t you sort the data as it comes in?
    Already done. You have a file.
    All you have to be is a big enough fish in the pond for them to care about. Or be swimming in a group of minnows.
    They knew enough about most people already, all they need to do is look them up on their Facebook, Twitter accounts. What really scares them the most are the quiet ones. The ones that have not vented in some form on social media including a forum like this. Then they have to deal with people who have nothing to lose and if the stock market drops to 15k in the next 4 years thats an God awful amount of very upset Americans.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Shame on anyone who waits that long to get upset.
    That's the reality of it though. If they can drink their beer, grill a steak, and watch the kneelers they are satisfied. Take away a few of those things and that will change people. However, until then they will sleep on.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    No way this "election" was pulled off without the highest ranking military officials allowing it to happen. If there were any willing to do the right thing they'd have done it by now.
    Puzzle palace leadership...no. Local leadership, guard folks etc when it comes time to start loading the home folks onto cattle cars for the reeducation camps I'm hoping maybe...or it's going to be a really bad time for a lot of people.

Top Bottom