• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    This should have started in the first year of his term. I wanted them to impeach him for just being a dumb ass. Give it all the importance the Dems did when they impeached Trump.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    As if Biden is actually running anything...

He barely seems to know where he is at any given moment, if it does.
    Instead of answering questions Biden is reduced to announcing that he's going to bed.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Waste of time.
    I'm going to go out on a limb here (not really) and say the republicans don't have the balls or will to follow through.
    Change my mind.
    I wouldn't any more try to change your mind than change that diaper you are wearing in the pic. :lol2: You are absolutely correct, just more smoke and mirrors to make it look like they care.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    In all honesty what good would it do? The House can impeach, the Senate must convict.

Biden will never be convicted in the Senate.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present."

This is an utter waste of time. If there is going to be any action taken, it must be through a special prosecutor empowered by Congress, and there are not enough votes to do that either.

Top Bottom