• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    I actually don’t think Joe Biden could be guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, because you have to be cognizant of reality to be guilty of anything.

But since he’s just a figurehead for the coup leaders in the Democratic Party, he’ll do fine as a figurehead for impeachment.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Merged the two threads. And I may have fat fingerd and merged the wrong way. LOL

Either way, y'all are in the same thread now.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    In all honesty what good would it do? The House can impeach, the Senate must convict.

Biden will never be convicted in the Senate.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present."

This is an utter waste of time. If there is going to be any action taken, it must be through a special prosecutor empowered by Congress, and there are not enough votes to do that either.

Political warfare.

They think impeachment is a big deal even if unsuccessful, as they pursued it twice with Trump. I think we need to pursue it 3 times or more.

Super Bee

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    In all honesty what good would it do? The House can impeach, the Senate must convict.

Biden will never be convicted in the Senate.

This is an utter waste of time. If there is going to be any action taken, it must be through a special prosecutor empowered by Congress, and there are not enough votes to do that either.

Agree totally.

But, to be honest, I do not mind if he stays in office. Sure, he sucks something terrible, but if he exits, we could get Gavin, or even Michelle. In my opinion Biden is by far the weaker candidate, let the ****er stay.

Quiet Observer

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    St. John
    Agree totally.

But, to be honest, I do not mind if he stays in office. Sure, he sucks something terrible, but if he exits, we could get Gavin, or even Michelle. In my opinion Biden is by far the weaker candidate, let the ****er stay.
    Of course, the immediate replacement would be Vice President Kamala Harris.
    She would surely support many conservative causes.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    There will not be significant change and recovery until we are like Syria. Most will accept the continued and never ending walk left rather than the alternative. Our best days as a nation are behind us.

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    179   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I hope that I am wrong, the only thing I see is a bad movie with a predictable bad and unjust ending. Lots of advertising with no substance.

i have No Confidence in house or senate.

Another concern, what is their plan to get Newsom in the WH?

Top Bottom