• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • standslanted

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    some of these were funny, or maybe the music made it seem that way :popcorn:

[ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=782_1322335971]LiveLeak.com - The 'Best Of' Gun Accidents[/ame]

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    The Indiana Supreme Court needs to look at the clip at 0:58 and rethink their logic that a pistol grip shotgun is a handgun. "adapted to be fired with one hand" LOL@INSC

backfire

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 6, 2011
    That morons in that clip kinda of pizzed me off actually; what, with all the massive amounts of lack of responsibility, stupidity, etc.... I mean, did you see the one where the little toddler got the handgun and fired it?! The parent or gaurdian should be flogged in public for that one..:xmad:

Stupid is, as stupid does......

kyotekilr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    down wind
    I'm surprised the people are laughing around them especially when the drunk dude in his underwear falls down the hill. Its all fun and games until you shoot your buddy

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Bad Example for New Shooters and Non-shooters

As a shooting club President, I've got to say that videos like this make me really frustrated, because they glamorize people being unsafe. While I know that most shooters will get a hearty chuckle and realize that the video doesn't portray the type of behavior required when handling a firearm, I'm always concerned that people who are new to firearms or people who dislike firearms will see this type of video and be turned off because "that's what gun people are like", a bunch of dumba**es that nearly get themselves killed.

I also think that gun owners do ourselves a huge disservice when we hand a rookie shooter a powerful firearm, only to see them get bruised or bloodied from the recoil. To me, that's like putting a 16 year old kid without training on a Hayabusa to see if they crash.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression, and to me it is absolutely classless and unsafe to hand a new shooter a firearm that you know they don't know how to operate. The reality is, most gun owners are responsible, hard working people that are trying to pass along their hobby and their heritage to the next generation. I just hope that when INGO folks see stuff like this, that they work that much harder to ensure the next generation of gun owners doesn't learn any of lessons in this video the hard way.

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    I must be getting old??

this video has been posted before. But, it is still funny.

I don't know, West. To ME this vid. is not funny at all. It shows STUPID people doing STUPID things. I would hope to think that this does NOT represent Members of INGO!
    My first thoughts of it was--more food for the Anti's. The Sara Brady's can show this vid. over+over again on their sites to demonstrate how MOST gun owners are idiots??
    IMO, there are very few AD's that happen, especially on this vid. Most shown on this vid. are ND's.
    I do NOT believe that people on this Forum let Rookies shoot hard thumping firearms the way these people do on the vid., and cause injuries.?? THAT stuff is "All Well+Good" until it makes for a trip to the ER.
    Again, I just must be getting OLD, but that's my 2 cents worth..Bill.

Last edited:

Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    People getting beat up by recoil is funny. Almost killing someone is not.

The best is in the "sound proof room". There's video of a BUNCH of guys getting beat up by it...but the "lachem me lachem" guy takes the cake.

Lookup gun fail on google or YouTube...I found an INGO patch in one last week...

Top Bottom