• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The company began receiving threatening calls earlier this week from people all across the country that assumed the small town business was aiding and abetting terror. “We have nothing to do with terror at all,” commented Oberholtzer.

people are ridiculous

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Wonder how many times it changed hands before it got to them?

There are a steady stream of auctioned, used vehicles, passing through Texas (and my town) on their way to Mexico. Usually not on auto transporters, but being towed by a regular car/truck/van. They often buy three vehicles of the same type, use one to pull the other two in trail, so looks a bit odd to see a three-ship of minivans heading south.

The article says the dealer auctioned this guy's truck immediately, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out it went straight to Mexico, then on to a more "glamorous," if shorter, life.

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    There are a steady stream of auctioned, used vehicles, passing through Texas (and my town) on their way to Mexico. Usually not on auto transporters, but being towed by a regular car/truck/van. They often buy three vehicles of the same type, use one to pull the other two in trail, so looks a bit odd to see a three-ship of minivans heading south.

The article says the dealer auctioned this guy's truck immediately, and it wouldn't surprise me to find out it went straight to Mexico, then on to a more "glamorous," if shorter, life.
    Do you think the cartels have any relationship with the Islamic terrorists? I also wonder about possible ISIS buyers working directly in Mexico.

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Do you think the cartels have any relationship with the Islamic terrorists? I also wonder about possible ISIS buyers working directly in Mexico.

I have read reports of islamist terrorists being seen in central and south america. I figured they were attracted to the drug money and the proximity to the Great Satan, but maybe they were just car buyers.

p.s. don't for get to take your INGO stickers of your car when you sell it or trade it in and have it end up on a CNN video. You don't want your next meet'n'greet raided or droned.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I guess all the Toyotas were shot up? Seems like that's always the brand of choice for irregulars.

Top Bottom