• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Well one nice outcome of this is it will show each state they need a state Citizens Militia as the founders intended.
    Train them and call them up to take the place of federal government owned National Guardsmen.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I'm just in it for the Sherman memes. Finally the ivory tower coastal urbanites blatantly show that they have the fantasy of slaughtering their fellow countrymen who they don't agree with.

I've seen their bloodlust since the 90s, it's just the majority of the country has always been in denial about the issue.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    I've seen their bloodlust since the 90s, it's just the majority of the country has always been in denial about the issue.
    I saw a lot of it in college and just thought it was a passing fad. The fact that it's been more popular is concerning, and from dyed haired they/thems who probably won't fight is even worse. Because they probably expect someone else who they have contempt for to go do their dirty work.

joe138

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    If Biden nationalizes the Texas guard, it will absolutely thrill his base, but the rest of non-clown-world will forget about it by November.

When was the last time the media talked about the hundreds of Americans left behind in Afghanistan?

Biden's advisers have got to be telling him that in November, nobody will remember anything that happened in January.

"Zuckerbucks has got this, Mr. President."
    Could it be that Bidens advisors are telling him that he won't remember it in Nov.?

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Texas Governor Greg Abbott spoke with Tucker Carlson on Friday, telling him that he's going to "do as much as possible to put up more border barriers and deny illegal entry," and that "our head is down we are working regardless of what the Biden Administration is doing."

Abbott told Carlson that he's "prepared" in the event that Biden tries to take over the Texas National Guard.

"That would be a boneheaded move on his part, a total disaster," he said. "We are prepared, in the event that that unlikely event does occur."

"We do have other armed state employees on the border as we speak right this minute, and that’s the Texas Department of Public Safety, as well as other law enforcement officers, as well as national Guard from other states. And you can be assured there will be more national Guard from other states and more law enforcement officers within the state of Texas and other states."

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I don't think the rank and file of the border patrol are interested in cutting wire if it means pushing guardsmen out of the way to do it. The big unknown in all of this for leadership on both sides is what will the man with the gun do. Once the feds decide to move everything changes.

I'm betting if they move they have Mayorkas make the announcement so the man behind the curtain can have Biden quickly countermand the order if the guard doesn't respond to the federalization edict or the Border Patrol doesn't push the guard out.

The chess game is over if the pieces don't move the way you tell them, ask Erich Honecker.;)
    Du hast recht!

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Well one nice outcome of this is it will show each state they need a state Citizens Militia as the founders intended.
    Train them and call them up to take the place of federal government owned National Guardsmen.
    I have encouraged my representative to reinvigorate the practical aspects of compliance with the Indiana Constitution. Support and train the militia.

ARTICLE 12. Militia.
    Section 1. A militia shall be provided and shall consist of all persons over the age of seventeen (17) years, except those persons who may be exempted by the laws of the United States or of this state. The militia may be divided into active and inactive classes and consist of such military organizations as may be provided by law.

Section 2. The Governor is Commander-in-Chief of the militia and other military forces of this state.

Section 3. There shall be an Adjutant General, who shall be appointed by the Governor.

Section 4. No person, conscientiously opposed to bearing arms, shall be compelled to do so in the militia.

Citizens need to understand their responsibilities and duties.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Maybe if we stopped giving them $5000 and housing and healthcare most wouldn't come. Saw a youtube of guy who said a illegal in 4 months in Chicago got his SS card, work permit, and photo ID and I think even drivers license! Said they sent him to Chicago, found a apartment to live the first week, and worked for cash under the table until he got all his paper work now applying for better paying job. Thats why these liberal cities want them, to work cheap under the table....until they get too many then they start whining. All part of the Soros plan.

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Maybe if we stopped giving them $5000 and housing and healthcare most wouldn't come. Saw a youtube of guy who said an illegal in 4 months in Chicago got his SS card, work permit, and photo ID and I think even drivers license! Said they sent him to Chicago, found an apartment to live the first week, and worked for cash under the table until he got all his paper work now applying for better paying job. Thats why these liberal cities want them, to work cheap under the table....until they get too many then they start whining. All part of the Soros plan.
    I wonder if they are part of the new army?

Top Bottom