• What is your opinion of Ted Nugent?

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    central IN
    I'm new and this has, maybe, already been done. However, what are your thoughts on Uncle Ted in general. Or specifically.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I'd have to research more on his stances on certain policies before I could vote. As of right now, I'm much closer to "can't stand him" than I am ready to nominate him as a Presidential candidate.

There is much more to life than just guns and all I know is he likes them.

Whosyer

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Warren County
    Specifically.......He plays screaming loud rock guitar. I like screaming loud rock guitar. He likes guns. I like guns. He frequently tells folks on the left to get bent. So do I. He11 yes, I like Ted. :rockwoot:

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    OK, I'm getting conflicting stories about Ted and young girls...Did he have relations(and/or marry) 13 and 17 year old girls, while he was an adult? It seems to be pretty much a fact that he took over the guardianship role over the 17 year old so he could live with and bang her(that's not creepy at all), but what about the story with the 13 year old?

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    OK, I'm getting conflicting stories about Ted and young girls...Did he have relations(and/or marry) 13 and 17 year old girls, while he was an adult? It seems to be pretty much a fact that he took over the guardianship role over the 17 year old so he could live with and bang her(that's not creepy at all), but what about the story with the 13 year old?

I'm not sure...but I do know he was married for a long time, had 1 or 2 children when she died, believe in a car accident?..He took a yr or two off from touring to be with his kids...he then remarried an is still married to her.
    This is what I remember from back long ago...I don't think Ted would be my number 1 choice for President....but between him an what we got now....its a no brainer.

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    I don't think he is POTUS material but he is good for 2a and hunting. I also like the way he "speaks his mind". +1 for Uncle Ted! +He plays a mean guitar!

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'm not sure...but I do know he was married for a long time, had 1 or 2 children when she died, believe in a car accident?..He took a yr or two off from touring to be with his kids...he then remarried an is still married to her.
    This is what I remember from back long ago...I don't think Ted would be my number 1 choice for President....but between him an what we got now....its a no brainer.

He married an had 3 children from 1970 to 1979....in 1978 he had a relationship with a 17 yr. old, her parents sign her over for him to be her legal guardian....The mother of his children died in a car crash in 82'....in 2005 Ted was ordered by the courts to pay child support on a child he had out of wedlock from 1995....Ted had to pay a fine in CA. for baiting an shooting a too young of deer that was filmed an broadcast on TV where CA Wardens saw it....Ted pled guilty...in his defense if Ted knew he was doing wrong why did he have that show aired??? In Michigan an other states he would of been OK...but believe he forgot he was in CA.....the bait he used was a deer sucker...gotta know the laws when in a other state...some will always hate Ted for these...?....For a Rock an Roll Star....its not to shabby I guess....these are the Negatives.....But Ted has alot of Positives...He has intertained the Troops in Iraq, backs the Military, an loves America.....others can add to the list...

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Read his book, pretty wild in a good kinda way. He has an interesting chapter as to what he would do his first hour as POTUS. Great stuff. The liberals would go catatonic if he was in.

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    I wouldn't say he is presidential material. but the sad thing is..the next president on either side..Will not be as good for America as Ted..let's see. he is for closing the borders. the next pres will not be. He is for drilling. The next pres will not be. He is for smaller Government. the next pres will not be. He is not for "the political correct" nonsense. the next pres will be. He would never get elected,but I'm sure that whoever becomes the next president won't do anything solid in changing any of the things above.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    I find very little that I disagree with him on but I also don't think he does a good job of representing gun owners. You have to spoon feed liberals like little infants with very small doses of reality. You can't have them pull up a chair to the dinner table and hand them a plate full of it. It scares them and they shut down.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What are his other political beliefs? Foreign interventionism? War on Drugs? Immigration policy? On social programs? On the TSA, DHS? On checkpoints?

ol' trucker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    indianapolis
    I find very little that I disagree with him on but I also don't think he does a good job of representing gun owners. You have to spoon feed liberals like little infants with very small doses of reality. You can't have them pull up a chair to the dinner table and hand them a plate full of it. It scares them and they shut down.

Very well spoken.

Coydog

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2010
    Fort Greenwood
    I can't stand him and think he is an embarrassment to gun owners. He is unqualified to hold any office. That said, he is a better candidate than any I have seen mentioned and would be as good a president as any in my lifetime.

Top Bottom