• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    What are the blue dots all about when visiting here? A half one just below the address header on left side and a partial top left of address bar.

1669206381857.png

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    I know, i know it’s hard to imagine smart phone technology down there in the briars when you’re still working with rotary ma bell in your Lincoln Mark IV pickup. They even have cell towers down there yet?

• Haha
    Reactions: oze

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    I know, i know it’s hard to imagine smart phone technology down there in the briars when you’re still working with rotary ma bell in your Lincoln Mark IV pickup. They even have cell towers down there yet?
    Nothing is easier to listen in on than an old circuit switched landline call. Well, except for calls that Mabel the Operator has to manually connect herself.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    I've been surprised at the places way out the boonies that had great cell signal. Then there's my house which is just a couple miles outside of Bloomington and there's not a single cell company I know of that gives a good cell signal here. My parents who live at the top of the hill across the road from us can maybe get a text to go through if they set the phone near a window for a few minutes, but for us down at the bottom of the hill it's just completely dead, and anyone I've talked to who brought their phone here has the same thing. Go figure.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    It’s the same here. Can’t count on Verizon, team Mobil or any other except at&t to work at my place yet I can pull in channels 6,8,13,15,18,21,23,29,33,38,39,40,49,55, 59 along with Dayton, Louisville, Chicago and other N.W indiana stations on the odd day. I’m in a gal darn geographical sweet spot for tv. On top of it all until 2 summers ago you couldn’t even see my house for the trees with the antenna in the middle of it all. I pull all those in with the cheapest of antennas out there that’s bad mouthed by every antenna guy I’ve spoke to. Max you will be glad to know I move into the real world Feb 8 when I connect to CentryLink copper line at a blistering 100 mbps paid for. Although 135 isn’t to bad with 2 bars LTE.

Jsomerset

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2016
    Somerset
    Well it’s not only here but @ …
    Also it’s not every visit to INGO. It’s actually been very few visits. Also microphone, camera and pictures are off. Everything is off or ask permission in apps including pictures. I just copy and paste.
    1674289844208.png

Top Bottom