• ...and so much more!
  • gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Cool thanks for the info, I was trying to view some online and only saw a regular barrel.

You only thought you saw "regular" barrels. The threaded barrel has a thread protector that is close to flush with the slide. It is removed and replaced with a provided adapter that is threaded and protrudes from the slide to allow a suppressor to be attached.

Waldojr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 22, 2020
    West
    You only thought you saw "regular" barrels. The threaded barrel has a thread protector that is close to flush with the slide. It is removed and replaced with a provided adapter that is threaded and protrudes from the slide to allow a suppressor to be attached.

I looked more closely at the picture and yep I can see it now. My Sparrow will be happy.

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    I'm about 8 or 900 rounds in on my TX22 shooting bulk pack federal 36gr CPHP. I think I've had 2 stove pipes and 1 failure to fire. haven't cleaned it yet and still running smooth. It's a fun gun. The sights are "not great". Small dots that don't really stand out. I'm going to get some fiber sights or look into a red dot. A couple companies are making a dovetail mount to run a micro red dot.

Last edited:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I'm about 8 or 900 rounds in on my TX22 shooting bulk pack federal 36gr CPHP. I think I've had 2 stove pipes and 1 failure to fire. haven't cleaned it yet and still running smooth. It's a fun gun. The sights are "not great". Small dots that don't really stand out. I'm going to get some fiber sights or look into a red dot. I couple companies are making a dovetail mount to run a micro red dot.

TandemKross and LakeLine have fiber optic front sights for the TX22. LakeLine also sells rear sights. The Tx22 rear sights are the same as the Taurus G2.

https://lakelinellc.com/product-category/taurus-pistol-parts-and-accessories/taurus-tx-22/

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    Regularly suppressed

20200620120944.jpg

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I'm about 8 or 900 rounds in on my TX22 shooting bulk pack federal 36gr CPHP. I think I've had 2 stove pipes and 1 failure to fire. haven't cleaned it yet and still running smooth. It's a fun gun. The sights are "not great". Small dots that don't really stand out. I'm going to get some fiber sights or look into a red dot. A couple companies are making a dovetail mount to run a micro red dot.

First time I shot a Taurus TX, the owner had a red got on it.
    I need an optic to see with any handgun: it will spoil you!

Waldojr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 22, 2020
    West
    56979dfe6c63c3b2d89c7a40a8ac1368.jpg

Got the one at Shoot Point Blank Greenwood! Thanks again zachcz!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice! I just got home from driving on 65 too >< I didn't even think about PointBlank. I wonder if they have anymore. If ok to ask what did you pay for one?

MountieHoo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2020
    Indianapolis
    I called ahead and confirmed they had one in stock and they said they would hold till end of the day for me after I gave my name. Great store to work with.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I called ahead and confirmed they had one in stock and they said they would hold till end of the day for me after I gave my name. Great store to work with.

I may have to check and see if they have been able to get any without a manual safety. Those seem to be relatively hard to find.

Top Bottom